Delete me!

ClaraFee.2579

Oh no! I misread the update even after quoting it. /fp Please remove post so as not to misinform people.

I have been stacking as much WXP increase as I can get recently, trying to get my rank up enough to purchase some of the higher-end exclusive armors. But this came with today's update:

Celebration Boosters and Birthday Boosters now grant a 10% bonus to WvW reward-track progress.

Now, even with the double WXP gains offered by the abovementioned boosts, ranking up has still been a slow process. But going from 100% extra WXP to 0 extra WXP - this is a crippling blow to an already laborious leveling process. I feel like the exclusive WvW rewards - the availability of which depends on rank - have gone from distant and difficult to acquire to flat-out impossible.

For those of you who are already rank in the thousands, this isn't such a big deal for you. But for those of us that are working to climb the ranks.... man. What now?

@ClaraFee.2579 said:I have been stacking as much WXP increase as I can get recently, trying to get my rank up enough to purchase some of the higher-end exclusive armors. But this came with today's update:

Celebration Boosters and Birthday Boosters now grant a 10% bonus to WvW reward-track progress.

Now, even
with
the double WXP gains offered by the abovementioned boosts, ranking up has still been a slow process. But going from 100% extra WXP to 0 extra WXP - this is a crippling blow to an already laborious leveling process. I feel like the exclusive WvW rewards - the availability of which depends on rank - have gone from
distant and difficult to acquire
to
flat-out impossible

For those of you who are already rank in the thousands, this isn't such a big deal for you. But for those of us that are working to climb the ranks.... man. What now?

this 10% bonus to reward track is an addition, noone touched your wxp boost.

Archived