Revenant and Brutality

Caysadia.7405

@Master Ketsu.4569 said:wait is the average wvw seriously so bad at pvp that they can't do anything without stab?

Most people in pvp run some form of stability or a bunch of stunbreaks so I'm not sure what your trying to say. Anyway in pvp most fights are 3v3s or less so there isn't as much chain cc. In wvw you will get chain cced by 25+ people.

@jul.7602 said:

@Master Ketsu.4569 said:wait is the average wvw seriously so bad at pvp that they can't do anything without stab?

Most people in pvp run some form of stability or a bunch of stunbreaks so I'm not sure what your trying to say. Anyway in pvp most fights are 3v3s or less so there isn't as much chain cc. In wvw you will get chain cced by 25+ people.

I'm saying that if you are seriously having this big of a problem against a class that is literally the worst pvp class in the game just because of a situational gimmick you are bad.

@Master Ketsu.4569 said:

@jul.7602 said:

I'm saying that if you are seriously having this big of a problem against a class that is literally the worst pvp class in the game just because of a situational gimmick you are bad.

wvw!=pvp ????????????????????????????

@Master Ketsu.4569 said:

@jul.7602 said:

That gimick is gona be pernament in wvw.

Archived