Fire-Breathing Mount Bow

Thelgar.7214

@Chamelion.9536 said:This is one of those times I wish Necros could use bows. /sad.Edit: Wife plays ranger, any idea what the drop rate would be for say, 25 keys?

Low enough to not be anywhere near guaranteed from 25 keys, judging by previous exclusives. Going through 50-100 keys without getting it seems common enough that I'd never try.

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:

@Chamelion.9536 said:This is one of those times I wish Necros could use bows. /sad.Edit: Wife plays ranger, any idea what the drop rate would be for say, 25 keys?

Low enough to not be anywhere
near
guaranteed from 25 keys, judging by previous exclusives. Going through 50-100 keys without getting it seems common enough that I'd never try.

All must control the addiction--the house always wins--- BLC keys gambling at it's worst

I bought 25 keys and got it on my 7th as far as chance goes. After getting shafted on the fire/ice sword, I've managed to get all the exclusives since without buying more than 10 keys. Not sure why I felt the need to buy so many up front this time. Not much else to show for it besides some random skin unlocks in collections I didn't want enough to buy anyway.

Archived