LF casual PvX build on Yaks Bend

seelefire.8167

Im looking for a small, friendly guild to experience PoF with on NA. I've played gw2 off and on since release but have never gotten in with a decent group of people that kept me playing. Im interested in doing mostly PvE and some WvW in a casual laid back atomsphere. I would also prefer to use discord for voice chat although teamspeak is fine. My schedule is somewhat difficult to work around as my job is on call, mostly 2nd and 3rd shift, but if you are ok with that then I would be very excited to hear from you. Thank you!

Hey Seelefire,

I encourage you to check out our guild, [Crow]. We are a small Yaks Bend community of adults (21+) who do a bit of everything. We are pretty casual with a focus on friendship then goals, gear, and the like.

We dabble in WvW and PvP but mainly enjoy PvE together. We also use Discord for voice and text chat. We are mainly focused in the evenings, but have a few people on at all sorts of hours. We would be fine with the schedule if you are. Play with us when you can and you can always stay connected via Discord when you are working odd hours.

If you are interested in a newer, smaller guild, take a look at our web site, crowguild.com or our recruitment post.

Archived