Deathstrike should require a target.

X T D.6458

@thebatman.6250 said:part of what makes Deathstrike a good skill is that it can help gap close on targets without hitting anything. If they change it like PS was changed then its back to axe land bois LUL

I think you missed my point, I am not talking about the way the skill functions when fighting a target. If you are just standing around and click the skill, it will go on cooldown for example, I think this needs to be changed. You cant use it to shadowstep to a target out of range anyways. I want it to be changed so it doesn't get wasted and go on cooldown without actually having hit something.

@X T D.6458 said:

@thebatman.6250 said:part of what makes Deathstrike a good skill is that it can help gap close on targets without hitting anything. If they change it like PS was changed then its back to axe land bois LUL

I think you missed my point, I am not talking about the way the skill functions when fighting a target. If you are just standing around and click the skill, it will go on cooldown for example, I think this needs to be changed. You cant use it to shadowstep to a target out of range anyways. I want it to be changed so it doesn't get wasted and go on cooldown without actually having hit something.

I understood what you meant cause I read it ;-)

ya a target required would be good for it, although ive never used so idk personally. Its just a targeted blink attack right?

@Justine.6351 said:

@"thebatman.6250" said:part of what makes Deathstrike a good skill is that it can help gap close on targets without hitting anything. If they change it like PS was changed then its back to axe land bois LUL

I understood what you meant cause I read it ;-)

ya a target required would be good for it, although ive never used so idk personally. Its just a targeted blink attack right?

Yea its basically a shadowstep attack skill, its nice for pve because of the high damage on the offhand swords skills, and the immobilize on #4 is nice in wvw for power builds. Also you can click a target that is out of range, and nothing will happen, it will also cause the skill to go on cooldown. Normally similar skills will say "Target is out of range", or "Skill requires Target"

@X T D.6458 said:

Sounds like you're just fat fingering it. Also you can use to shadowstep to a target out of range.

Archived