[NA][PvE](and a dable of WvW) Returning Player looking for a Semi-Casual Guild

Serephral.2683

Hey all!

I came back about a month ago to get my characters caught up and prepared for the release of PoF. I've currently been convinced to play Warrior, however I am open to other rolls as need be. I'm located in NA - Pacific Standard Time and am looking for a semi-casual guild to join and venture through PoF with! I say semi-casual as I would like a group to do fractals, as well as raids with, however work takes up around 12h a day(five days a week Mon-Fri) and am usually online around 6:00pm. Weekends usually aren't an issue, but I am on rotation for stand-by on weekends(only works out to be about four to five times a year). I do need somewhat of a social life too, so I know I won't fit everyone's schedules, however I do try to plan around raid times.

Now, for a little bit of my background! I've played more MMO's than I can count on both hands and feet combined. Most of my raid experience comes from Vanilla WoW, up to Cataclysm in all rolls(Main tank + Off Tank, Healer and DPS). I've also raided in all rolls in Final Fantasy XIV, though not as extensive. As for Guild Wars, I've been playing since the release of Guild Wars 1 through all expansions. I've played Guild Wars 2 since release as well, though between school and work, it was an off and on relationship. Now that I only have to worry about work, I have more time on my hands and am planning on playing more. I don't have experience in fractals or raids but am looking forward to learning!

I look forward to seeing you all in PoF!

Hi Serephral,

If you meet our age requirement (over 30), I'd like to extend an invitation for you to join our guild, Just Us Grownups. While we describe ourselves as 'casual,' we have a number of highly experienced players and have actively run raids in the past. As for fractals, if you want to get your feet wet, we're the guild for you. We run them at all levels and it shouldn't be hard to get a group together to match your fractal level. We regularly run dungeons as well.

We’re a small guild that’s built on the principle that older, mature and well-mannered gamers don’t need an extensive amount of structure to play the game together. What really sets us apart is that we don’t have officers and it’s the membership itself that runs the guild and protects itself from drama.

Here are the basics:We’re on the Jade Quarry server (NA) but since we’re PvE all North American servers are welcome.We’re a small guild (200-250) that would like to remain small (for the sake of manageablity)We have a fairly equal balance of both male and female playersWe have a fully upgraded guild hallWe have a Teamspeak 3 server and a comprehensive and active websiteWe’re looking for members who are going to interact with the guild both game-wise and socially.If this sounds like something that you’d be interested in, you can read more about us by visiting our site and readingOur Code of ConductHow the Guild is RunYou can also view our recruitment post.

If you’d like to join, we have a simple application to fill out.We look forward to hearing from you and whether it’s with us or another, we wish you best of luck in finding a guild!

Archived