Give me some feedback on new build. Condi Sword/Dagger

ScottBroChill.3254

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vFAQJAsYncMA94iF5CmNAM5iFBArYT2G+k3v6Y9tOIAEKLiA-jpgMQBAY/hKWGAA

So this is basically a build trying to inflict as much burning as possible. Before I was using scepter/focus (way better for suvival), but with the new buffs I've been trying out sword rather effectively. It's basically self explanatory, but what I do is try to switch to fire when I engage, use SoF, get a couple hits in then switch to fire again for duel attunement, then use primordal stance almost at the same time and just keep wacking away at people. Weave self can be used whenever your camping fire, or for survival if needed, but it just adds that extra damage. And yes, I switch to my other attunements when needed but that's my primary engage/damage move. Pyromancers training I was using prior, just switched it up because I'm not to sure which provides more damage. Fire grandmaster traits can be switched around, they all seem viable. I was thinking about using glyph of elemental power in place of Twist of Fate or Signet of Fire but decided the ones I chose are a little better for both spiking and survival.

Just give me your thoughts, let me know if its trash or not and give me some reasons why. Other than that have a good day my dudes.

@JahCool.3812 said:How do you fight against condi? Are you using this build in pvp? If yes then i think your survivability and sustain is almost nonexistent with this build. Have you tried using this build against 2 scourges on enemy team? How did it go?

that's the biggest problem and it's very risky, but I've actually been seeing a lot of power builds in pvp lately tearing it up so it hasn't been quite the issue. I've fought scourges, can't say if they were skilled, but I'm actually able to burst them down almost faster than they can burst me. Usually do to the nature of their aoe and the fact the weaver has a bunch of dodges I can usually ignore a lot of the condi application. Also I'll try and work on throwing some condi cleanse in there, but it'll be hard without changing a trait line to water. But mainly I try to play as a flanker. Playing this build with sc/fc really helps with the survivability though, just having range keeps people from targeting you like half as much, and earth 4 and 5 are extremely strong survival tools.

Archived