RIP Meta it was fun while it lasted

Itz Jay.8941

"Phase Traversal: This skill is now unblockable and grants 3 seconds of quickness in addition to its previous effects. Fixed a bug in which this skill could be used on targets outside of its range.

"Downed Clones: Fixed a bug in which downed clones could persist after a rally. Fixed a bug in which downed clones could exceed the illusion limit."

If they were bugs why are they only being fixed now? Suspect balance patching, just say it how it is ffs.

Scourge is still ridiculous at camping and dealing wicked damage along with FB camping. The shade "tell" is just lazy, the class needs to apply less conditions/&damage and have more mobility/&support not a friggin "tell".

Condi mesmer is gone, I'm amazed to see confusion completely destroyed, now it is a useless condition with kitten easy counterplay. Mirage needed either less stacks or less mobility/&evasion or a combination of both, not an outright destruction of its ability to do damage.

Whats more I'm amazed that to see yet again the power mesmer, the one shot power build buffed to the high heavens.

In my opinion it's hamfisted balance patching, I am underwhelmed.

"Whats more I'm amazed that to see yet again the power mesmer, the one shot power build buffed to the high heavens."The amount of passive invulnerability skills available makes this argument invalid. Warriors, engis, aco thieves, eles, revs all have access to a passive invulnerability.This is why I don't read forums anymore."You ruined pvp""you ruined this class""omg pvp is dead, meta ruined, rip this rip that"

Gw2 Forums: "crying and whining for being bad players unable to adapt to changes".Like who cares man? Just learn to play? Balance was never a thing in GW2, balance in PvP isn't even a priority for GW2 developers. PvP isn't even a priority for GW2 developers. That died with Esports.Just pull up your big boy pants and move on. Jesus H. Christ.

Do me a favour and take a look in the mirror you pair of hypocrites, then get the hell out of here. I'm entitled to my opinion, and I'm pretty sure if your favourite build you had been playing for years got destroyed you'd be a fair bit salty too. Unlike the crying kids you are and speak of, I actually voiced my opinion, salty or not, and said what I think should have happened.

If you think that condi mesmer deserved the nerfs that it got, I'll come down to your level for a second and say you need to get your heads checked. Look at you both "crying" about condi mesmer still, if you had half the brain you needed to play it or watched misha's streams you would see that actually it was easily contested by many builds and you would agree with me on the fact that it didn't deserve the nerfs it got.

I play every class and I can tell you that condi mirage was really not that hard to deal with on numerous classes. I think the stacks you could build were too high given the evasion and mobility the class had, but the nerfs it got given were not deserved. As for "bringing rev into this", it seems it's too difficult for you kids to imagine a condi mesmer caring about other classes. No it wasn't part of the meta so why did it get nerfed, not that it was the only point I was trying to make about anet covering themselves calling everything a "bug".

@"Itz Jay.8941" said:Do me a favour and take a look in the mirror you pair of hypocrites, then get the hell out of here. I'm entitled to my opinion, and I'm pretty sure if your favourite build you had been playing for years got destroyed you'd be a fair bit salty too. Unlike the crying kids you are and speak of, I actually voiced my opinion, salty or not, and said what I think should have happened.

If you think that condi mesmer deserved the nerfs that it got, I'll come down to your level for a second and say you need to get your heads checked. Look at you both "crying" about condi mesmer still, if you had half the brain you needed to play it or watched misha's streams you would see that actually it was easily contested by many builds and you would agree with me on the fact that it didn't deserve the nerfs it got.

I play every class and I can tell you that condi mirage was really not that hard to deal with on numerous classes. I think the stacks you could build were too high given the evasion and mobility the class had, but the nerfs it got given were not deserved. As for "bringing rev into this", it seems it's too difficult for you kids to imagine a condi mesmer caring about other classes. No it wasn't part of the meta so why did it get nerfed, not that it was the only point I was trying to make about anet covering themselves calling everything a "bug".

Just like scourge right? welcome to necros level.

@"Itz Jay.8941" said:

Scourge is still ridiculous at camping and dealing wicked damage along with FB camping. The shade "tell" is just lazy, the class needs to apply less conditions/&damage and have more mobility/&support not a friggin "tell".

take holosmith, take the new inventions trait that removes condis when applying protection and take hard light arena then go ham on them with your team and gg

@Itz Jay.8941 said:it was easily contested by many builds and you would agree with me on the fact that it didn't deserve the nerfs it got.

I play every class and I can tell you that condi mirage was really not that hard to deal with on numerous classes.

OK if its many builds and numerous classes the math adds up. I believe this guy. Let him speak.

Archived