Wanna talk about condi thief?

Eventine.8024

Perma evade, after LITTERALLY 1 sec you have 9 stacks of poison, thief super mobility.. I now see only team with 2 condi thieves per party.I think you should fix it... Or let the PvP down again, as always.

I lost 3 games in a row where me, and my teammates was 16 3... The problem is that where the 2 thieves go was a point lost, even 2vs2

Please, stop with this condi thief "perma evade" threads! what perma evade are you talking about? You can't just spam #3 you know, it costs 4 initiative = 3 or 4 times in a row, that's it. But if you really just "spam" #3 4 times in a row you won't kill anything that way, with exception of very bad players. D/D Thief is not that easy to play at all, sure, you can just Steal and spam #3 but only very bad condi thieves do that and they are usually dead after their "perma" evade is over. A good condi Thief would kite you with #4 when needed, autoattack chain if possible or weapon swap to SB when staying in melee is not possible.

@Sifu.9745 said:Please, stop with this condi thief "perma evade" topics! what perma evade are you talking about? You can't just spam #3 you know, it costs 4 initiative = 3 or 4 times in a row, that's it. But if you really just "spam" #3 4 times in a row you won't kill anything that way, with exception of very bad players. D/D Thief is not that easy to play at all, sure, you can just Steal and spam #3 but only very bad condi thieves do that and they are usually dead after their "perma" evade is over. A good condi Thief would kite you with #4 when needed, autoattack chain if possible or weapon swap to SB when staying in melee is not possible.

It has not only 3 D/D, it has the evade. And even if the initiative spent was 6, it can do 2 evade + 2 3 skill = at least 4+ seconds: i'm already dead: and he was in perma evade.

Archived