Anet can you fix the damn matchmaking system PLSSSSS?

Les.4872

So fucking what you have to wait a little longer to find a game? I'd wait 5 to 10 mins during off hours even. No one likes getting silvers and low gold who think they are hot shit in ranked. No wonder no one's in legendary in NA yet. Ppl are too scared to play cause you keep matching good players with bad players and they get punished with -19 or -20 just cause the average mmr of the opposing team is averaged out to be significantly lower. You think skill represented by mmr is a linear curve? You think putting a 1600 player with a 1300 player averages out to 1450 in terms of skill? fuck no! GW2 is a team game and there's really so much a good player can do. Even going far and holding a 1v3 can only do so much when your entire team leaves to come help you, help that YOU DON't NEED and the remaining 2 enemy players cap the other 2 points. It's ridiculous. Fix your matchmaking system PLSSS.

I second this. I would HAPPILY wait much longer on matches in ranked for better matchups, better team comps ect. I've joined matches in seconds, just to find out we had double war, double ele, and a ranger. Those quick few seconds wait turned out to be a lot longer when I had to climb out of that easy loss, or the other option was to just leave match and wait longer, once again, on dishonor, which gives another team an unfair win. Please increase the matchmaking time to get us better matches, or at least let us see the proposed team comp, and reject if we aren't happy to re-queue.

@rwolf.9571 said:I'm already waiting 5-6 minutes for one sided matches prime time or off-hours (And the insta-ques inbetween)

I really don't mind waiting for a good while if I'm getting matched with people who are on the same skill range as me. Like it's like I get queue times become longer the higher up u climb but it's better than getting teamed with significantly worse players who can't carry their own weight and if you fail to carry which isn't possible all the time it's always a huge rating loss. Absolute bull really.

Archived