every patch disppointed at spvp rev

Kuellet.2710

before patch they take sword 4 block and equilibrium. not bad sword rework and change trait.it make me thought they consider us.but after then?no additional condi cleansestill fixed trait and legendsrenegade is still garbage at pvp

and impossible odds and phase traversal patch is it shouldnt be like thatto get quickness using 35 energy is too much and rework impossible odd double attack is not fit with hammer or big delay weaponit's seem PVE is buff but in PVP nerf at least i thinkand even they didnt change impossible odd tootips.http://blogfiles.naver.net/MjAxODAyMDdfMTE1/MDAxNTE4MDA1MzA0ODk3.fxOF_QxPQz1AgqkeQGQCA29LLWxVXfMUf1XV6l4sG4Qg.zWgdWsWnoN9xsNJI_Bd5gDg30NEVEoiiWTQddIOy-l8g.JPEG.ltmltm2000/Inkedgw078_LI.jpg

almost 2years of patches?? none of them make me hyped. disappointed again again

It is a small complaint of sad rev. thx

Well, I am done with it. I just can't stand this game any more. Every time I login and see what've they done (actually, never done this class) to this class I am getting so much negative emotions that I'd better ask Anet to terminate my account else I'll find that revenant developer ingame and wish him something that will surely get me banned forever.

Revenant gets a way to remove one stack of stability by autoattacking and everyone is losing their minds over it. Meanwhile, Phantom Disenchanter hit me for 12k 3 times in succession. Oh and yeah have you see that pocket zerg mesmer have now? 16 berserkers up your arse how cute. Always knew balance team worships and adores this obviously fucking retardly overpowered mesmer class everyone knows about outside this game. Hope they will enjoy illusions of the other classes they can make after people leave, they have no limit for it whatsoever now.

Archived