Suggestion: EOTM & WvW Supplies

Buy Some Apples.6390

We all know EOTM isnt WvW. It's where PvE players go to farm pips and get max WXP Rank like that dummy scummy bunny.

All to often you fight to remove supplies from the enemy on a map, you have have everything except their garrison, and they have zero supplies, yet they are have to repair and build more ACs as if they have a fully supplied garrison with all camps claimed with dollies coming it.Sure you can go to other WvW maps, which I guess we can allow.

But to go to EOTM to resupply and them come back to their garrison, I think that should be blocked completely!I think the devs need to add a a separate EOTM supply capacity to characters so that only EOTM supplies can be used in EOTM, and WvW supplies in WvW.

Though IMO I think each map should have it's own specific map supply capacity.So that you can only use supplies you have picked up from that map on that map.If you move to another map, you have get more supplies for that map.This would mean you have to keep ahold of a camp in order to gain supplies and then push an enemy objective.It would mean having to defend a camp in order to retain a supply source, which should lead to more fights on all maps.And fights is what we want.

Archived