PvE power Glint/Shiro

TheFiftGuy.6495

@Ojimaru.8970 said:

@Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:...Though this Jalis/Shiro does have less cleave than the other options.

I fail to see how Vengeful Hammers would have less cleave than anything Glint has to offer.

It's Shiro. The ICD on Impossible Odds means it only does more damage against single targets. Glint, however, drops Elemental Blast onto a group after every weapon swap. So, while Glint + Jalis has the lowest single target damage, it has the highest cleave.

@Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:I just did a quick test. With no food, I capped at 27.8k using Jalis/Shiro. With food I'd probably hit 29k. This is a bit stronger than using glint/shiro (26k and change) and significantly stronger than glint/jalis (24k). Though this Jalis/Shiro does have less cleave than the other options.

Could you elaborate on this a little, I cant break the 24k barrier except on the initial burst. Are you buffing with phase traversal or just impossible odds until out of energy? Sword Axe with sword 2 on recharge after auto-chain?

@Matron.8013 said:

@Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:I just did a quick test. With no food, I capped at 27.8k using Jalis/Shiro. With food I'd probably hit 29k. This is a bit stronger than using glint/shiro (26k and change) and significantly stronger than glint/jalis (24k). Though this Jalis/Shiro does have less cleave than the other options.

Could you elaborate on this a little, I cant break the 24k barrier except on the initial burst. Are you buffing with phase traversal or just impossible odds until out of energy? Sword Axe with sword 2 on recharge after auto-chain?

My rotation wasn't that complicated. Or... even optimized, really. I use sword/sword.

(1) Start the fight in Jalis. Use sword 2, sword 4, sword 5, then swap to Shiro.(2) In Shiro, keep Impossible Odds up at all times. Use sword 2 when off cooldown and off chain. Swap to Jalis when possible.(3) While in Jalis, keep Vengeful Hammers up at all times. Use sword 2 and sword 4 when off cooldown and off chain. When possible, swap to shiro, and repeat from step 2.

For the golem test I went with the standard: Two Banners, Empower Allies from warrior, Frost/Sun Spirit + Spotter from druid. All regular boons, enemy capped at 25 vulnerability.

Archived