WvW Frontline zerg Build (help)

lunaeclipse.6843

With the recent balance pass, there were several nerfs to boon removal/corruption. I am wondering if its possible to run a frontline build again, since pre-PoF the resistance spam was what kept it alive. I really just don't like the hammer playstyle, so any theorycrafting help would be great (unless its just not viable).

I switch between condi frontline and power backline. The power build is way strong because of our Coalessence that we all know about. 1 backline hammer rev can be a huge game changer in a 15 man group. The frontline condi isn't as strong mostly because of all the condi cleanse. If i'm playing condi, I play very aggressively in zergs. Condi doesn't put a lot of different condis on them but we can stack torrment VERY high and if no one moves out of the Mallyx leap torrment is going to tick around 5k everytime they move. But like I said, I have trouble getting people to keep condi on them. It's constantly removed during the engagement so you are doing very little to aid in any way. Firebrands are going to be spamming resistance so we don't need to do it much anymore, we are like the backup resistance and we will still use it because it's also a stun breaker. But condi is still viable but it's not as effective as the instant 10k+ you will hit on a group. I still love both specs but power is the way to go at the moment.

Archived