[NA|PVE] Caddywhompus Hootenanny [CH] -> Raids/Strikes/Other

bacon.9461

Caddywhompus Hootenanny is looking to recruit a couple more players for our small guild! We're a small guild who has been playing together for a few years now. We are a more PvE-focused guild and right now, we only have scheduled raids and strikes. We don't mind recruiting players of all experiences. All we ask for is the willingness to learn and to work on improving so that you can at least carry your own weight!

- Raids are twice a week on Mondays and Fridays an hour after daily reset. We usually go for 2-3 hours. As we are a mixed group with different experience, we are focusing more on being able to fill a squad with guildies without having to rely on LFG and also working on consistency in clearing.

- For strikes, we try to do the daily EoD strike every day 2 hours after daily reset. And sometimes, when there is enough interest, we will also run the IBS strikes. Since it's a daily thing, we don't expect commitment at all and it's a totally optional activity! We just schedule a time so people who want to do the daily strike know when to show up.

- Aside from the scheduled activities, we do often do random PvE stuff together. Since EoD released, there's been a lot more grouping up for those EoD metas. But if you're looking for help with dungeons, fractals or even DRMs, there will always be people who are down to group up!

So if you would like to learn more, feel free to reply to this post or message ingame @rooney.8362 or @bacon.9461.

Edited by bacon.9461
ooooooooold.

• bacon.9461 changed the title to [NA|PVE] Caddywhompus Hootenanny [CH] -> Raids/Fractals/Dungeons
  • bacon.9461 changed the title to [NA|PVE] Caddywhompus Hootenanny [CH] -> Raids/Strikes/Other

I am looking for a guild to do raids with.  I mainly do PvP and WvW, but have done all the stories and run strike missions with an all thieves guild.  However, I haven't really done raids, but now that I have discord, I figured I would try, and I am looking for a group to do that with.  Character name is Vinriv.

4 hours ago, Chuckybobo.8415 said:

I am looking for a guild to do raids with.  I mainly do PvP and WvW, but have done all the stories and run strike missions with an all thieves guild.  However, I haven't really done raids, but now that I have discord, I figured I would try, and I am looking for a group to do that with.  Character name is Vinriv.

Sent just now.