Not sure if this is a Scourge bug or just to strong

There's only one thing I can think of that might possibly lend itself to doing that and it's a bug with Feed from Corruption. If you generated Aegis (from either converting Burning or stripping it off of someone), and it gets removed from you via attack, Feed From Corruption is treating it as a boon removed on an enemy and gives you another Aegis. So long as the Aegis doesn't time out, it will keep replenishing itself.

If you weren't running Feed From Corruption, I call bull on your 1v10 claim.

@"Drarnor Kunoram.5180" said:There's only one thing I can think of that might possibly lend itself to doing that and it's a bug with Feed from Corruption. If you generated Aegis (from either converting Burning or stripping it off of someone), and it gets removed from you via attack, Feed From Corruption is treating it as a boon removed on an enemy and gives you another Aegis. So long as the Aegis doesn't time out, it will keep replenishing itself.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/27714/scourge-burn-to-aegis-conversion-bug-block-lasting-much-longer-than-it-should

read that bug thread I am running nourishing rot as stated above... so , not bull.

@Nightshade.2570 said:

@"Drarnor Kunoram.5180" said:There's only one thing I can think of that might possibly lend itself to doing that and it's a bug with Feed from Corruption. If you generated Aegis (from either converting Burning or stripping it off of someone), and it gets removed from you via attack, Feed From Corruption is treating it as a boon removed on an enemy and gives you another Aegis. So long as the Aegis doesn't time out, it will keep replenishing itself.

read that bug thread I am running nourishing rot as stated above... so , not bull.

"Nourishing Rot" and "Feed From Corruption" are two different traits in the line. Saying you're running one has no bearing on the other.

And it's almost like I referenced that bug. Oh wait, I did.

@Lunacy Solacio.6514 said:Nourishing rot has a similar issue, but it is an unrelated skill to the blocking bug.*felt I should point out the difference since there appears to be a communication issue somewhere

Nourishing Rot has an ICD and even if it didn't, what you can actually use the life force on does (minimum of 8 seconds).

Scourge with infinite life force can't 1v10. Scourge (or anyone else, really) with infinite blocks can.

@Drarnor Kunoram.5180 said:

@Lunacy Solacio.6514 said:Nourishing rot has a similar issue, but it is an unrelated skill to the blocking bug.*felt I should point out the difference since there appears to be a communication issue somewhere

Nourishing Rot has an ICD and even if it didn't, what you can actually use the life force on does (minimum of 10 seconds).

Scourge with infinite life force can't 1v10. Scourge (or anyone else, really) with infinite blocks can.

Yep, exactly.

Archived