Post-6-2, Signet of water bugged. Yes or No?

I noticed that the new revive active of the new signet of water doesn't proc arcane resssuruction's geyser ability. I understand that arcane ressuruction procs by reviving, but i see no geyser when i throw the signet of water. signet of water active is technically an revive right? Is this an bug or is it working as intended. incase it is working as intended can u update the skill text to make this more clear?

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065

• ArenaNet Staff

@"Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318" said:I noticed that the new revive active of the new signet of water doesn't proc arcane resssuruction's geyser ability. I understand that arcane ressuruction procs by reviving, but i see no geyser when i throw the signet of water. signet of water active is technically an revive right? Is this an bug or is it working as intended. incase it is working as intended can u update the skill text to make this more clear?

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065

On resurrect traits only proc on using F-interact to revive, so it's working as intended.

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065 said:

@"Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318" said:I noticed that the new revive active of the new signet of water doesn't proc arcane resssuruction's geyser ability. I understand that arcane ressuruction procs by reviving, but i see no geyser when i throw the signet of water. signet of water active is technically an revive right? Is this an bug or is it working as intended. incase it is working as intended can u update the skill text to make this more clear?

On resurrect traits only proc on using F-interact to revive, so it's working as intended.

ok

Archived