Returning player looking for Guild

King of Pinky.2156

Hello all,

I am a returning player to Guild Wars 2. I started back at launch, and stopped soon after due to life and guild disbandment. I tried getting into it a couple years ago when HoT came out, and without some fun support from friends or a guild I left again. Now, I am here to try again.

A little about myself:

I played Guild Wars hardcore for 6 years with most of my time focused into PvP. I was an officer and leader of two different guilds. I have 2 different characters at level 80, and several more that I am working on. I am willing to get onto any style of guild chat. I live in US Central Time, and I do work a 8am - 5pm job. Also, I am currently finishing my last year of my Master's degree, so staying up past Midnight (unless it is the weekend) is not really ideal for me anymore. My time to play right now is pretty sporadic because I have not truly set a time for which I will dedicate time to. A guild could change that.

What I am looking for:

A small to mid-size guild.A guild that I can grow in and love this game like I should.A guild that will not be afraid to teach me things.A guild that has advancement opportunities. (Like I said, I used to be an officer in multiple guilds, and would love to have an opportunity to become one again.)A guild that is mature, but can also joke around.A guild that is respectful.

But most importantly:

A guild that is not just a group of players, but a family.

If any of these qualities fit you guild, and are willing to take me in just send me a message in-game or here.

King of Pinky.2156 or Jack of Pinky

Look forward to hearing for you guys.

Heya Pinky, welcome back!

Our guild, Tyrs Paladium, may be a good match for you. We are a small, growing guild in GW2, but also have chapters in other MMOs like Neverwinter and ESO. We have all levels of players, some like you have GW1 experience while others are new to GW completely.

Our "home" server is Dragonbrand, but with the upcoming changes to WvW that may not matter any longer (guild members will be grouped up, regardless of home servers).

We use TeamSpeak 3 for voice and have a website for guild chat and coordinating events. You can go to tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/ and click Apply in the upper right to create a Shiv account and then apply to the guild chapter you are interested in (GW2 in this case).

Look forward to hearing from you,Auro

Hello King,

Please consider Blissful Epidemic [blis] on Gate of Madness in your search for a new guild.

We are a stable and thriving PvX/WvW guild, currently at 200 members. We have no representation requirement as long as you make an effort to engage with the guild and join us for 1-2 WvW raids per week. We can offer all the amenities of a PvE guild and provide you with a hardcore WvW raiding experience, running an average of 10-15 during WvW raids. (Server Transfer may be required for that though).

Still, our PvE and PvP experience should be enough to keep you engaged. We devote a single night a week to Raiding and have a fully upgraded guild hall, and packed Discord Channel. Oh, and bring your 1v1 skills, because we love to duel each other in our guild arena.

Our guild has now accumulated some of the finest players in Gate of Madness – former leaders, officers, drivers and WvW’ers who have played and enjoyed the game for years. We’d love to add you to the family.

Good luck in your search. Please PM me on this forum, send a mail in-game to Mysteriax.6049 or send a Discord message to Bad Axxe#2937 if you have any questions.

lol. if you want to be an officer, i can bump you up in no time. one of the new guildies got an office spot first day he joined cuz all he wanted is to decorate.if there's something a person is passionate about, i won't deny the pleasure. although some advancements come with responsibilities =p

our prime time is after 7pm CST. although i won't get online until after 9pm CST, sometimes later since i've yet to get out of work.we don't have much of a set time except weekend nights and Sunday afternoon. since people won't get all bundled up or stressed out like this is a 2nd job. lol.and that way we often run dungeons, fractal trainings, hp trains and just overall try to do something together and help out.we have a website that teaches most pve and spvp basics. it caters to a lot of players, including ones with social anxiety or just loners.

if you have some spare time, feel free to read and try out, see if we can be your new home or just another stop.https://www.reddit.com/r/guildrecruitment/comments/7u0gj4/napvxintense_pleasure_mmm_chill_guild_lfm/

Hiya, KingofPinky! I see you've had a few other replies, but if you haven't chosen a guild yet please reach out to me or our recruitment officer (squeeks.1842) about Remnants of Hope-- we would love to have you!

I actually came back to GW2 a couple of months ago after a few years out of game (originally started playing in beta through part of Heart of Thorns)... and everyone in RoH has been amazing with welcoming me into the guild and helping me get my bearings again.

RoH has been around since 2009, and is a community that spans multiple games. The people are so awesome! I've been in the guild almost a month and a half and I really can't stress enough how easily RoH started feeling like "home" after being away from gaming for so long. There are people of all ages and backgrounds, including many folks who have full-time jobs and families... so your other obligations will never be frowned upon here. We're goofy but considerate, and getting involved in leadership is encouraged if you have the inclination to do so.

We have a very active forum and PvE events almost every day of the week, plus fractals, raid training and PvP... pretty much anything you could want to do in-game, we have people who do it and will help you learn! We're also a very "play the game how you want to play it" kind of group... although we have a robust event calendar and great leaders for all aspects of the game, you can try a little of everything and settle in wherever you like. We have an application on our website that will help us get to know you, and of course help you get to know us, too! Feel free to message me in-game or on our forums (I'm Siscia over there) if you have any questions.

You can also check out our full recruitment post HERE

If there's anything else you want to know, I'd love to chat with you! Good luck settling back into GW2! It's definitely a game worth coming back to! :)

Archived