Scourge Burn to Aegis conversion bug - block lasting much longer than it should

Nex.3782

block block block blockseen this while fighting or playing a scourge? It appears that converting burn to aegis using Nefarious Favor is causing this. It converts to aegis, but the aegis effect doesn't seem to go away for quite some time.

I am running the following build: http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vRAQNAW3dnE9CN1gt1A22As3gFqBTfqmV/qTrsKwEQKAMASZA-jxRDQBhUJoEV+JvLCobIK7PAgjAQDeAACU9HSB43cL-e

I only notice the issue when converting burn to aegis with Nefarious Favor.

Since this is popping up everywhere, including things like this showing how to recreate it, I'm pointing out the cause and how to get around it.

The issue is the trait Feed from Corruption (and Nourishing Rot also triggered on this). If the scourge has Aegis on them, and that Aegis is removed from the scourge, like hitting them, Feed from Corruption is reapplying the Aegis every single time even though it is not shown on the bar. The Aegis does wear off as it normally would if you do not keep hitting the scourge and do not put burn on them or let them hit a player with Aegis...

How in Tyria this trait was ever applied to the scourges boons.... It needs to be promptly disabled and fixed.

@Lunacy Solacio.6514 said:Since this is popping up everywhere, including things like this showing how to recreate it, I'm pointing out the cause and how to get around it.

The issue is the trait Feed from Corruption (and Nourishing Rot also triggered on this). If the scourge has Aegis on them, and that Aegis is removed from the scourge, like hitting them, Feed from Corruption is reapplying the Aegis every single time even though it is not shown on the bar. The Aegis does wear off as it normally would if you do not keep hitting the scourge and do not put burn on them or let them hit a player with Aegis...

How in Tyria this trait was ever applied to the scourges boons.... It needs to be promptly disabled and fixed.

I see. That explanation does make sense and I am running with Feed from Corruption. And yes, this needs to be fixed pronto, I can't pvp like this....

@"Nightshade.2570" said:Yeah I posted about this earlier, I will bump this post to.

Its comical that on my post someone called me out making it up.

:) https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/27700/not-sure-if-this-is-a-scourge-bug-or-just-to-strong#latest

You're not very good at reading, are you? I mentioned this bug and said that if you were NOT using this trait, THEN you were making it up.

You then proceeded to say you were using a different trait entirely.

Archived