The New patch is awesome for WvW, thank you!

Hitman.5829

The new patch was a joke and not very funny one (as I have seen the same joke from Arenanet way too many times). Guardian has been WvWvW meta since 2012 and continues to do so. Power mesmers are now utterly broken in small scale (insane damage).

Meta BEFORE the patch: scourge, firebrand, hammer herald, spellbreaker, weaverMeta AFTER the patch: scourge, firebrand, hammer herald, spellbreaker, weaver

No significant changes to meta, just some minor shaving. And this was after 6 months of waiting!

And all those scourge circles causing frame drops... Please remove them completely. We have already learned don't go near scourges if you have boons.

I converted my non meta block chrono to a mirage tonight, it seems to take 1 more brain cell than I thought it would to operate. I have no idea if my build is meta or not, all I know is I push buttons and things die or they run, either way, it's a nice way to play, so thanks for nerfing my chrono :)

Yes, I love it. But......1.WoD still need reduce radius

1. Awsome Change >>> Scourge: Added a 0.5-second warning to enemy players on each shade and on the player when activating a shade skill.(Im HC Wing raid player, i love it)
  2. Need "Nerf Arrow Cart siege Damge " and " Buff Ram/Catapult Damge "
  3. Make Alliance System BETA Test Coming fastB)

It was an ok patch. Less boon removal unless condi rev comes back to meta. Which is unlikely with resistance converting to immob now.

Holo feels definitely better in zergs due to group support but when you try 1v1 scourge.... Nooooo, its not gonna happen with the new cleanse. ::disappointed: But with scourge nerfed, it definitely has slot in meta. Scrapper doesnt deal enough damage to warrant usage outside superspeed/clenase/reflect bot (which holo can do)

Firebrand feels much better now. Just take virtues with f3 stunbreak and you dont have to slot 2nd stunbreak anymore. Meaning you can take quickness mantra or something. Warriors should be happy too. Scourge is obviously still strong.

Only rev is kinda question mark. Where will rev meta end up at? Will they become bow stab strippers with devastation? Or will they go condi? Or do they stay on old power shiro build? or Maybe melee power rev is viable now with reduced corrupt?

Ranger and thief will never be WvW meta due to lack of support/burst/AoE capabilities.Power mesmer enters. Skill lag enters. Power mesmer dies. :)

But definitely it was a good patch and melee can finally push. Also the nerf on the alacrity sigil means Warriors wont have bubbles every 70 seconds anymore, which is good.

More lag, more fps drops, more visual clutter, less melee fights overall... it is all about aoe range spam.

And mostly Anet joked rudely with guardian players, yeah the heal needed to be nerfed... but everything else was a joke to bash on guardian players.

P.S: Btw Shield SW most time wont cast and will burn the ammo.. the bug contitnues...

Anet if u read this and odnt know how to imrpove SW with ammo system.. please ask guardian forum there are players still figuring out what did u guys wanted with the usage of those things... fake skills and to pretend guardian has more options?

TBH, the flashing red circles are annoying and unnecessary distractions. Haven't played in a conventional zerg since the patch, but for general clouding of an enemy zerg, it feels about the same. Maybe a hair easier generating downs in the core of the enemy group with the guardian nerf. Condi bombs will still wreck you. Going near a scourge that doesn't have F5 on cooldown is still a really bad idea. Same old pirateship meta.

@Threather.9354 said:It was an ok patch. Less boon removal unless condi rev comes back to meta. Which is unlikely with resistance converting to immob now.

Holo feels definitely better in zergs due to group support but when you try 1v1 scourge.... Nooooo, its not gonna happen with the new cleanse. ::disappointed: But with scourge nerfed, it definitely has slot in meta. Scrapper doesnt deal enough damage to warrant usage outside superspeed/clenase/reflect bot (which holo can do)

Firebrand feels much better now. Just take virtues with f3 stunbreak and you dont have to slot 2nd stunbreak anymore. Meaning you can take quickness mantra or something. Warriors should be happy too. Scourge is obviously still strong.

Only rev is kinda question mark. Where will rev meta end up at? Will they become bow stab strippers with devastation? Or will they go condi? Or do they stay on old power shiro build? or Maybe melee power rev is viable now with reduced corrupt?

Ranger and thief will never be WvW meta due to lack of support/burst/AoE capabilities.Power mesmer enters. Skill lag enters. Power mesmer dies. :)

But definitely it was a good patch and melee can finally push. Also the nerf on the alacrity sigil means Warriors wont have bubbles every 70 seconds anymore, which is good.

Stealth power mesmer burst is pretty much the best pick option these days. Of the three dedicated pick options mesmer is the best out of the box to support a zerg, too.Rangers and thieves might as well reroll.

~ Kovu

@"Aeolus.3615" said:More lag, more fps drops, more visual clutter, less melee fights overall... it is all about aoe range spam.

And mostly Anet joked rudely with guardian players, yeah the heal needed to be nerfed... but everything else was a joke to bash on guardian players.

P.S: Btw Shield SW most time wont cast and will burn the ammo.. the bug contitnues...

Anet if u read this and odnt know how to imrpove SW with ammo system.. please ask guardian forum there are players still figuring out what did u guys wanted with the usage of those things... fake skills and to pretend guardian has more options?

they are place alerts to warnme "u will die here" hahah, i cant even outrun a centaur...~

no matter how much jumpdodges rools i doo scourge walks faster than i.

@Threather.9354 said:But definitely it was a good patch and melee can finally push. Also the nerf on the alacrity sigil means Warriors wont have bubbles every 70 seconds anymore, which is good.

There used to be a way to push into condi fields for deeper pushes with resist spam. Now more than ever will be harder to melee push since you can't even negate condis, only cleanse them. Still pew pew meta, either have enough bubbles to be able to melee push, or wait and spam corrupts

Archived