Brutality, changes to the meta — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Brutality, changes to the meta

Egorum.9506Egorum.9506 Member ✭✭✭✭

Have your revs run h/h, sigil of agility, brutality. Even better, have them run power renegade.

No icd was a mistake on this trait. As it is now, you can swap back and forth with hammers and strip stab on every target, per hit. Broken af

Comments

• Justine.6351Justine.6351 Member ✭✭✭✭

Isn't it just a stack of stab and not all stab?

Anet buff me :-(
    Make me good at game!

• Egorum.9506Egorum.9506 Member ✭✭✭✭

A stack per hit, per rev. Hammer train cor now strips the entire frontline on a push, leaving them vulnerable to bubble gwell and darkrazors daring. Every fight is who pushed first wins

• And here I am longing for the days when "hammer train" meant something totally different.

Plague Signet is the only skill in the game that is worse when traited.

• major oversight to not put an icd on this thing, or even to create it in the first place lol. there was nothing wrong with the previous trait.

Te lazla otstra.
    nerf list

• On 2/3/5 hammer , if you touch 2 or more pug ; you remove 1 stack per ennemie or just the first you hit ?

• @LePapaBoby.2457 said:
    On 2/3/5 hammer , if you touch 2 or more pug ; you remove 1 stack per ennemie or just the first you hit ?

Just on the first one you hit with hammer 3 and 5
    With hammer 2 maybe the first one with each impact so 3 in total

• Egorum.9506Egorum.9506 Member ✭✭✭✭

No, its per target. So cor strip 15, 3 strip 5, 5 strip s 10 total

• the 1 sec icd doesn't seem like enough... will have to test

Te lazla otstra.
    nerf list

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.