Future nerf suggestions. OP rant section.

dceptaconroy.7928

Go on throw some salt on the wounds. In all honesty this section is dedicated to negative changes that have a higher chance to be granted and any nonsensical observations. Think reaper needs increased degen? Does scourge deserve the ability to weapon swap? Has core necro had too much attention this last financial year? What say you necroids?

Guys... Hit were it hurt. Nerf epidemic. (not that I don't think that it's a needed nerf in order to make the necromancer healthier).

Otherwise I could see something like:Weapon skill that were corrupting boon now only remove boons. (skills affected: unholy feast, dark pact, putrid curse, enfeebling blood)Path of corruption fonctionnality now changed to make skill that are removing boons, corrupt them instead.Dark path now remove 2 boons to up to 5 foe on impact.Death charge now remove 2 boons on struck foes.

Reaper traits have been overhauled to work better with other trait lines

Shivers of Dread - Whenever you inflict fear, you also chill and fear yourself.Cold Shoulder - Now has a 20% chance to apply self-chill for 2.5 seconds in addition to it's other effects. You now take also 5% increased damage while chilled.

Greatsword proficiency - You can wield greatswords but enemies who use greatswords deal double damage.

@wolfyrik.2017 said:Reaper traits have been overhauled to work better with other trait lines

Shivers of Dread - Whenever you inflict fear, you also chill and fear yourself.Cold Shoulder - Now has a 20% chance to apply self-chill for 2.5 seconds in addition to it's other effects. You now take also 5% increased damage while chilled.

Greatsword proficiency - You can wield greatswords but enemies who use greatswords deal double damage.

XD l really like the last one. But dont you think, shivers of death is still too op? I would change that to: whenever you hit an enemy: you get feared and chilled.

And to add: the lesser spinal shivers trait: whenever you hit an enemy, remove all your boons and deal 2000 dmg for each boon to yourself

@Nimon.7840 said:

@wolfyrik.2017 said:Reaper traits have been overhauled to work better with other trait lines

XD l really like the last one. But dont you think, shivers of death is still too op? I would change that to: whenever you hit an enemy: you get feared and chilled.

And to add: the lesser spinal shivers trait: whenever you hit an enemy, remove all your boons and deal 2000 dmg for each boon to yourself

No... best way to address this is to change the chill into an unique self debuff that can't send back because it's not a debuff affected by our skills that send back conditions.

Which lead to an interresting idea of restricting the conditions that you send back with your skills afterall, being able to send back any condition is op right?

On top of that plague signet holds conditions stackable to next balance patch whereby you have a 30 min window from logon to punch your time limitted active ability which sends them to your home instance which cleanses at any necro league top 3 placing creating a whole new/dangerous and lengthy node mining experience.

@"dceptaconroy.7928" said:Go on throw some salt on the wounds. In all honesty this section is dedicated to negative changes that have a higher chance to be granted and any nonsensical observations. Think reaper needs increased degen? Does scourge deserve the ability to weapon swap? Has core necro had too much attention this last financial year? What say you necroids?

Honestly i can imagine anet looking at this and just saying: "hmm looks good, we´ll do exactly that."

@ZDragon.3046 said:Yeah this stuff is not healthy and not a good way to get the devs attention. I would wish this thread to be deleted

This Is dark valley nobody comes here. I dont remember anyone from devs team comment anything(i mean construct criticism topics) So this Is just funny talk about stuff that Will be in game next balance patch :dizzy:

My next thought is:

Barrier is too powerfull now, give it a cd of 1 min and now it decays again.People are still crying about corruption of boons, so lets increase boon corrupt cd on these stuff to 2 minutes.The cost of summoning shades is now twice as expensive and now only lasts 7 seconds before it goes down, and regeneration of life force is down as well on staff.

Consequently as well:Now all abilities have written letters on there saying:Don't stand in this effect stupid, or run away far away newbie, since players are too dumb to not stand in shades and die.

@Catchyfx.5768 said:

@"ZDragon.3046" said:Yeah this stuff is not healthy and not a good way to get the devs attention. I would wish this thread to be deleted

This Is dark valley nobody comes here. I dont remember anyone from devs team comment anything(i mean construct criticism topics) So this Is just funny talk about stuff that Will be in game next balance patch :dizzy:

I dont think they dont come here ive seen them come here several times but it usually ends with "we will consider it or it would need alot of testing." Because changing any thing with necro for the better breaks the game. #sarcasm

Epidemic now copies conditions from the caster onto the target and up to 4 others within a 150 radius.

A 2 second bind has been added to all corruption skills when Master of Corruption is traited.

Staff's marks now have their radius reduced to 120. Cool down times for all marks have been reduced by 8% to compensate.

The radius increase of Sand Savant has been changed to now increase the shade's duration by 50%. A dye slot has been added.

Sand Shades may now be dyed. Shade dye stones are available in the gem store for 400 gems. Dyes may now be forged using 1 dye stone, 100 pouches of pigmet, and 10 amalgamated gemstones.

Life Rend, Life Slash, and Life Reap have had their cast times reduced to 1/4 second. Each strike now costs 5% of Life Force.

Greatsword's auto attack sequence's damage has been increased by 5%, 10%, and 20% for their respective strikes. A 1/4 second after cast has been added.

We felt Life Siphon was under performing so damage has been increased 12%.

Fixed a bug where Life Siphon's channel did not appropriately end when no longer facing the target. Life Siphon now also binds the caster until the channel ends.

Necrotic Bite now has a 20% chance to convert a boon on the target to a condition on the player.

Scepter has, overall, been a little strong in some builds. Because of this, we felt it appropriate to slow the auto attack cycle by 2 seconds. Damage per strike has been increased by 35% to compensate.

The decay rate for Death Shroud has been harmonized with Reaper Shroud.

An additional bounce has been added to Reaper's Touch.

Locust Swarm has been changed to Fear the Locust and now summons a locust minion which will Fear the target for one second. The minion's Fear has a 90 second internal cool down.

@Anchoku.8142 said:

• Epidemic now copies conditions from the caster onto the target and up to 4 others within a 150 radius.
  • A 2 second bind has been added to all corruption skills when Master of Corruption is traited.
  • Staff's marks now have their radius reduced to 120. Cool down times for all marks have been reduced by 8% to compensate.
  • The radius increase of Sand Savant has been changed to now increase the shade's duration by 50%. A dye slot has been added.
  • Sand Shades may now be dyed. Shade dye stones are available in the gem store for 400 gems. Dyes may now be forged using 1 dye stone, 100 pouches of pigmet, and 10 amalgamated gemstones.
  • Life Rend, Life Slash, and Life Reap have had their cast times reduced to 1/4 second. Each strike now costs 5% of Life Force.
  • Greatsword's auto attack sequence's damage has been increased by 5%, 10%, and 20% for their respective strikes. A 1/4 second after cast has been added.
  • We felt Life Siphon was under performing so damage has been increased 12%.
  • Fixed a bug where Life Siphon's channel did not appropriately end when no longer facing the target. Life Siphon now also binds the caster until the channel ends.
  • Necrotic Bite now has a 20% chance to convert a boon on the target to a condition on the player.
  • Scepter has, overall, been a little strong in some builds. Because of this, we felt it appropriate to slow the auto attack cycle by 2 seconds. Damage per strike has been increased by 35% to compensate.
  • The decay rate for Death Shroud has been harmonized with Reaper Shroud.
  • An additional bounce has been added to Reaper's Touch.
  • Locust Swarm has been changed to Fear the Locust and now summons a locust minion which will Fear the target for one second. The minion's Fear has a 90 second internal cool down.

would quit the game lmfao

@dceptaconroy.7928 said:See all this fun and tomfoolery is the way to go. Serious discussions and well thought out posts with great ways to improve.. are passè if not an exercise in futility. Anet run the show we're the back drivers boys enjoy the ride ;)

Enjoy the ride too OP, should be nerfed. This is Necro balancing.You gain access to the ride but will be periodically stabbed with pins to compensate.

Archived