Who runs the Black Lion Trading Company.?

mauried.5608

The CEO of this company should be shot for the appalling way they treat their vendors.The vendors Im referring too are the Merchant Expresses and Trading Post Expresses, who provide the 15 minute service to players who want to buy , sell and collect TP stuff, after which in 15 minutes they die a horrible death.Makes you wonder how many BL vendors have to die each day just to provide these services.

@mauried.5608 said:The CEO of this company should be shot for the appalling way they treat their vendors.The vendors Im referring too are the Merchant Expresses and Trading Post Expresses, who provide the 15 minute service to players who want to buy , sell and collect TP stuff, after which in 15 minutes they die a horrible death.Makes you wonder how many BL vendors have to die each day just to provide these services.

Don't worry, it's okay. The vendors are human. The CEO is a Charr.

@Astralporing.1957 said:

@mauried.5608 said:The CEO of this company should be shot for the appalling way they treat their vendors.The vendors Im referring too are the Merchant Expresses and Trading Post Expresses, who provide the 15 minute service to players who want to buy , sell and collect TP stuff, after which in 15 minutes they die a horrible death.Makes you wonder how many BL vendors have to die each day just to provide these services.

Don't worry, it's okay. The vendors are human. The CEO is a Charr.

It'd be OK if they were all human but some of them are asura! At least I assume that's what the OP's issue is. If not, then it should be.

So I gather from this that all spawnable vendors are only human or asura, none of the other races?Anyway, at least if they have to die, they could wander off after the 15 mins and die somewhere out of sight.Makes you wonder how the BLTC ever gets any employees.Have to stand around all the time , not even a chair to sit down on, and the working hours are terrible.24H days every day of the year with no breaks.I cant imagine that Gnashblade is poor , given the 15% ripoff from the TP sales.

Archived