question:How does the feb 06 patch effect tempest?

Axl.8924

Tempest is the same. Actually you might use water signet as more support. Also less boon corrupt helps tempest to maybe come back.It played much better last two days for me. Currently trying out the signets and rely like the fire and water rework.So if you want to use support tempest in PvP you can try again and put 4 shouts with soldiers and water signet on your toolbar.

currently i run both signets (fire and water) traited and am trying which rune would be best instead of soldiers. I am tempted to use melandru but am not shure about it. E.G. using sage + sunless rune with water signet might give useful damage too. Also tried a bit rune of resisance but also not shure about it. Migt have the outcome soldiers is still the way to go. I can say i realy like both sigils but wil lsee if i keep it like that.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/27216/game-update-notes-february-6-2018#latest

This forum has a place where all patch notes are listed. It's not hard to find the most recent patch notes and scroll down to the elementalist section to read which skills were affected.

Pretty much only changes to weaver skills, Signet of Water, Signet of Fire, Glyph of Storms and Glyph of Elemental Power.

Archived