[Suggetion] Fractal Reward Change

Dragisnaj.2053

Hello, i would like to suggest a little Change to the Fractals Reward System.

As it is in the Moment you go and Farm the Molten Boss Fractal, why? because its the fastest and you get your reward very fast.

The Problem is that when you make another Fractal you didnt realy get more Reward/Fractal Relics but you will need X time longer for same reward.

Could you pls adjust the reward system for an estatimated time instead of linear more Reward's.

For Example "Fractal A" takes 5 mins gives X reward than say "Fractal B" takes you 15 mins it should give reward X*3 cause it takes 3 times as long.

thanks

Your suggestion is way too broad as completion time is gonna vary radically between groups. Molten Boss is the go-to farm right now because it is indeed easier and faster than anything else. History is just repeating itself here. Back when fractals used to be 3 islands + 1 boss players would reroll the first island until they got swamp because why go through some as long as Underground facility when you can just beat us mossy or bloomy in just a couple minutes?

So even if your suggestion goes through players will still probably go with the shorter/easier island because it's more consistent and will still produce more loot in the long run. As in, how many things can go wrong in Molten boss vs something like nightmare/observatory.

Different fractals take different folks different amounts of time. There's a thread up right now complaining about Cliffside — that's one that's longer for inexperienced or less-coordinated teams, but fairly quick for a lot of people.

L40 is farmed because it can be done incredibly quickly by the right team; the wrong team still needs 10 minutes, which makes it convenient for dailies but nothing close to competitive compared to other sources of income.

In other words, there's no way for ANet to say with confidence how long a fractal should (or should not) take, and therefore they can't base rewards off the timing. Incidentally, they briefly considered trying to do those for dungeons, roughly offering more coin for the ones that were taking people longer and intending to change the amounts regularly. This simply required too much attention from ANet to work well, since, again, different groups take different amounts of time to complete the same content.

tl;dr a really interesting idea, there's just no way to implement it.

y i know you would need a lot of data but there are enoguh palyers to get a ton of data if you would monitor it for a month.

But you don even need to you could imply it on the count of Mobs/Bosses so like Nightmare which has 3 bosses (with shark 4) you can hang it on this things in fractals to set loot, but its important to get it in the end or i see it coming yay farm only 1st boss .....

i know its not an easy task but it realy would be nice that you can farm all fractals.

it would even be nice if you have an LFG tool which automaticly generates a rnd Fractal with rnd or premade teammembers and gives enough bonus reward to stop that lvl 40 farm.

I to go with it and i say only: Ooooh where so dead ...... i can tsee that intro anymore :-(

Archived