Missing New Great Events

Siveoko.2819

Hello players and Arenanat.

I've been playing this game since the first Christmas event. It's a long time! Unfortunately, for one or two years I miss major events such as Dragon Bash, Scarlet Marrionet, Battel for Lion Arch. These were some of my most beautiful experiences in Guild Wars 2 because you were experiencing something special at that time that brought the community together. Your plan with the Living world and bringing new maps is, of course, great, but it will not bring it as much as a big event. You know how I feel. After years of such events as Wintersday or Halloween, they have changed little. For me the last nail in the heart was the Super adventure box, which we have been waiting for two years. After logging in, I found out that I had finished all the achievements of the past years and also the changes were minimal. I really appreciate your work and I love guild wars 2 to the last moment. That's why I hope that in the future I will see a new big event that will remind me of these feelings. I'm sorry for a long post. I'm sorry for my English. But I had to write how I feel.

Thank you for your work and I hold my fingers to the other players.

I liked the season one events as well. One of the critiques was that it was very easy to miss out as it was temporary. Also, the development of a monthly release schedule was putting so much pressure, there was no time to work on expansions.

They new set to a 2 monthly release schedule, including a new map, and regular expansion releases.I share your critique about the epicness of these new zones (specially the non expansion ones). The hall meta and palawadan meta are nice, but seems rushed and feel more like a Zerg loot fest then fun like the old events.

I see three things to solve this.1: make more epic feeling challenging events, that can fail.2: tie unique rewards to the, So people have reasons to do it above the current farmfests.3: make it once every three months as it would cost more time.

Archived