Best balance patch in a while.

Smarazzinger.1403

@Smarazzinger.1403 said:Hi all sorry for my poor grammar.

This patch is clearly one of the best i've seen in a while. Sure the game it's still not perfectly balanced and there are more changes to do but overall all the changes we're imho in the right direction.GG

i agree even though my engi got nerfed. the changes were towards the right direction.

When ele does too much damage it gets nerfed, when it is too mobile it gets nerfed, when it gets too much sustain it gets nerfed, meanwhile, other specs can have balance between damage and sustain while it is always a choice to make when playing ele. Even highly specialized, other classes do it better. Ele is so 2012.

the patch is unfun as hell i dunno what are you smoking and we obviously can't write anything negatively cus arena net just deletes anything they don't like apparently

spellbreaker and mirage and holomancer are broken beyond any reasoning whatsoever, they didn't receive any nerfs and if anything they even got buffed with this patch lmao

i don't mind old scourge or even firebrand cus they were both killable by even core specs but the other 3 (sb,holo,mirage) are so overtuned and ridiculous and they weren't touched at all, the game is in a sad state

spellbreaker is impossible to kite while doing some damage to them, counter' is too strong and they have too much dmg immunity and even if you can kill them they can still force stall forever

mirage's dodges are beyond forgiving and overpowered wtf is this stun break and condi removal on dodge who comes up with such ludicrously overpowered stuff?

holo's dmg and hitboxes and cc effects are way too much, these 3 elite specs completely outclass any of the other specs for the classes and it isn't anywhere even remotely balanced

at least for scourge/druid you still have more viable alt builds for the classes and yeah druid needs nerfs as well, (druid, not ranger) then there's thief 3 spam

this patch is bad

Weaver getting nerfs, Rework of impossible odds,, phase traversal bugs, are things i kinda am not too happy with, not sure what will happen with mesmer in the meta, looks like people are experimenting with power builds. so i wil leave this out, but it's atleast not complete garbage i guess. I would accept the nerf to riptide if the meta classes would be nerfed a bit more for example an actual damage shave to minesweaper and not an dps nerf as a result of an arming time. I feel the priority for shaves is bieng put a bit too much on classes already bieng weak compared to the meta and relatively less on the meta classes, I mean last time fury rework. But overall it is going in an okay direction, my opinon might change on how mesmer turns out in the meta. I only wish more was done for the amount of time we have to wait. I mean renegade is still useless,

I figure if we had more frequent balance patches, and small patches/hotfixes during season(no major patches during season, never really was a fan of mid season patches but i could compromise on smaller ones), then maby A-net wouldn't have to pull punches as much with these small changes. Renegade will be viable like maby at the end of this year of next year with the speed things are bieng patched.

5.5/10 patch so yeah giving it a pass. would be higher if more was done for the wait.

Archived