Unable to Purchase Gems?

Is anyone else unable to purchase gems? I've tried with Visa, Paypal and American Express. I've checked all the accounts after hours of waiting with no charges to any account and I never received any gems.

Paypal is throwing 'an unknown error has occurred' for about a second after attempting the transaction. Visa and AmEx go from the confirmation screen of the total + tax to a loading screen then it goes straight to the purchase screen again as if nothing had happened. Is this happening to anyone else or is it just me? I have filed a support ticket, just wanted to see if it's their end or mine.

Edit: It was my end, I'm guessing something was blocking my account's ability to buy gems so, it's fixed now and my final attempt had the transaction go through properly.

I didn't do anything - I had a response back from support that I should be able to buy gems now. The only thing I can think of is that for some reason, there was a block on my account that prevented me from buying gems. I'm not sure why though - I've bought both expacs.

I am getting this at the moment when trying to purchase POF and HOT from the official website. I want to do it this way as there is currently a discount code.

Tried multiple accounts and browsers. None work.

Tried with and without the code. Neither work.

Tried Paypal and Debit Card. Neither work.

Contacted my Bank says it is not their end and that it is not my card. They informed me that Areanet have problems accepting payments at the moment.

Contacted support, no response as of yet.

Archived