Resistance converting into immobilize is a bad move. Immobile shouldn't be on the conversion table

hunkamania.7561

@spartan.9421 said:Okay. But uh... Why? Offer up some constructive criticism, don't just complain.

I'm not complaining. I'm just saying that immobile is pretty damn strong and that's why it was never in the boon conversion table.

@Sorem.9157 said:I don't see why not have both alacrity AND resistance converted into chill.

But hey, who knows, what goes on on demn devs head? They barely talk to us :)

I agree with that. That's exactly how it should be.

@Sorem.9157 said:I don't see why not have both alacrity AND resistance converted into chill.

But hey, who knows, what goes on on demn devs head? They barely talk to us :)And then what happens if I do a condi -> boon conversion on chill then?

Also resistance is a extremely rare and extremely strong boon. It would make sense that it converts into a rare but strong condition.

@Crinn.7864 said:

But hey, who knows, what goes on on demn devs head? They barely talk to us :)And then what happens if I do a condi -> boon conversion on chill then?

Also resistance is a extremely rare and extremely strong boon. It would make sense that it converts into a rare but strong condition.

True. And there aren't a lot of classes who are able to convert boons into conditions frequently apart from a Necromancer.

Necromancers have suffered immensely from the immobilize condition from the dawn of time, from druid builds that spam immobilize, to Sword/Pistol thieves that spam immobilize and stun, to condi Thieves that blink in from far, immobilize condi burst then blink back out and watch you die or repeat again if you cleanse.Not to mention, Scourge got a reduction to the frequency of their boons to condi conversion.

I think it is only fair that other classes have a taste of the immobilize medicine too via a Necromancer.

@Crinn.7864 said:

Pick one and convert it to that.

I'm sure you thought about that. Make it Alacrity, since it makes more sense.

immob is for all intents and purposes a cc. stab>fear is the same way, but its not nearly as bad since stun breaks and condi cleanse will counter that. I think the problem with immob conversion is when you get a ton of condis all thrown on you and you cant cleanse the ones you want to. I think condi cleanse should perhaps have some sort of priority for fear, immob and maybe chill.

Archived