Character Creation need some Love!

Actually, Human characters were the ONLY race, to receive new hairstyles and faces, in Character Creation. This was for the Path of Fire expansion, unless you are thinking of the Exclusive Hairstyles, Faces, Hair Colors, and Accessory Colors, in the Total Makeover Kits, found in the Gem Store.

In fact, what happened was ANet added human face assets to the game, to better reflect the Real World™ African influence on the Crystal Desert. And that left them with two choices:

• Offer the assets to us for our characters, because they could
  • Don't offer the assets to us, because it would be "unfair" to the other four races.

I'm glad they went with the first option.

This.It's been almost 3 years since we last got new faces, and we haven't seen new hairstyles since 2016. =( We used to get them once or twice a year up until that point. I miss reading patch notes and seeing "New hairstyles/faces available at the black lion trading post!".If anything, new ears or horns, ect.? Maybe piercings?

Yea this is one section where I have been surprised they haven’t revisited.

Some male human faces have pointed ears. Like actual elf points on their ears. But it isn’t on purpose; it looks like someone was supposed to cut the ear shape out of plastic and did a poor job, and a little plastic is left over.

If you go through some of the faces with short or no hair, you’ll see what I mean

@Demented Sheep.1642 said:It would nice to have more new Charr options they aren't jokes. :/

For real, that new hairstyle that looks like the wind blew through the mane and it just got stuck like that is sad. I also thought it was a bug or something when I first saw it.ALSO: LONG HAIR FOR SYLVARI AND ASURA PLS. Not just sort of long, I mean like past the butt long. Need it. I'd pay $30 for it no joke.

Archived