How does Guard! shout and SoR work when the SB is merged?

anduriell.6280

Guard : You absorb damage for your team mates. Gain a stack of might for every "strike" you recieve. Be it directly or through this skill.S&R Not sure. I believe it teleports the downed body to you so you can begin ressing them.

Nearly all shouts are stronger unmerged than merged. Which I believe makes sense due to the nature of the skill.

@"Shadelang.3012" said:Guard : You absorb damage for your team mates. Gain a stack of might for every "strike" you recieve. Be it directly or through this skill.S&R Not sure. I believe it teleports the downed body to you so you can begin ressing them.

Nearly all shouts are stronger unmerged than merged. Which I believe makes sense due to the nature of the skill.Im sorry for the confusion shade, i meant the signet of renweval . It seems it does nothing while merged.

The problem i see with the shout is the ranger is not designed to absorb that amount of damage.At least the can remove the part were you absorb the damage when merged. Anything is better than having that skill to take you down i say.

The other point is why the signet doesn't work. To have to many core mechanics which don't work correctly when merged makes the soulbeast to seem half done with very little interest to finish it.

Necromancer didn't have this issues.The Scourge removed the shroud still get the full benefits of the traits and skills which interacted with it. I can't imagine what the devs were thinking when they decided to leave this shout as it is right now. To punish players which are playing with soulbeast?Now PvP uses Druid and that's why we don't see more complains, just wait until druid is nerfed to the oblivion like its being always done.

Ill agree that hte current version of merged guard pisses me off. I UNDERSTAND IT. But I hate it and find it extremely cheap and shortsighted. I didn't catch that on Signet of resolve haha my bad >.<. I saw guard and made the connection.

The ONLY good part about the current guard. Is you can take pressure off a focus target thats more important to a teamfight. But yeah its rarely worth popping it unless your in a solo 1v1 and you need might.

Archived