Current Most 'OP' class that needs balancing?

EremiteAngel.9765

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Razor.6392 said:I'll go for ranger solely because Riptide got nerfed. So if they're against self-sustain, why in the kitten did druid receive ZERO NERFS?

I voted for mesmer but this is a good point. I think they're tied actually but for different reasons. Mesmers have too much burst with little to no risk and druids have so much survivability that no other profession can even begin to compete with them in that area.

This is coming from a fresh weaver perspective though.

Both druid and mesmer seem to be overperforming right now, but they aren't as egregious as scourge/FB combo was. Power shatter has had the ability to one-shot people from stealth for some time now, at least now it seems to be getting attention.

Also, FB support is still incredibly strong, despite the nerfs.

@Crinn.7864 said:

@Crinn.7864 said:Thief the eternally meta class, the only class in the game that cannot be killed except by itself.

Engineers tend to hold up quite well against thieves, thank you.

Thief will not die to a engineer unless the thief does something stupid.

A power thief generally needs incredible luck or reflexes to survive most encounters with me. Condi thief is a little different.

@Vagrant.7206 said:

@Crinn.7864 said:Thief the eternally meta class, the only class in the game that cannot be killed except by itself.

A power thief generally needs incredible luck or reflexes to survive most encounters with me. Condi thief is a little different.

Condi thief?Are we talking silver division?

@Crinn.7864 said:

Condi thief?Are we talking silver division?

Nope. Seen them in plat. Granted, they're rare, but they're there, and still effective.

I'm not even gonna look ima assume that everyone posted mesmer because people don't know how to play and if that is the case this poll has zero to no credibility as our so called OP spec was nerfed to the ground axe skills don't even drop confusion anymore.

And for those talking about on the pve side mesmers aren't even in top 3 for dps so please.

@Genesis.5169 said:I'm not even gonna look ima assume that everyone posted mesmer because people don't know how to play and if that is the case this poll has zero to no credibility as our so called OP spec was nerfed to the ground axe skills don't even drop confusion anymore.

And for those talking about on the pve side mesmers aren't even in top 3 for dps so please.

This is one angry mesmer.

@Genesis.5169 said:I'm not even gonna look ima assume that everyone posted mesmer because people don't know how to play and if that is the case this poll has zero to no credibility as our so called OP spec was nerfed to the ground axe skills don't even drop confusion anymore.

Post patch I've seen mesmers able to drop 26+ stacks of confusion on a player. The only difference now is that it isn't immediately lethal to the target.

PvE is an entirely different matter from PvP. Different needs, different playstyles.

@Vagrant.7206 said:

Post patch I've seen mesmers able to drop 26+ stacks of confusion on a player. The only difference now is that it isn't immediately lethal to the target.

PvE is an entirely different matter from PvP. Different needs, different playstyles.

No u haven't please stop lying.

@Genesis.5169 said:

That's not a lie. It's literally happened to me.

@Genesis.5169 said:

Aren’t you the one who was saying Condi Mirage can’t even get 15+ confusions with 1 burst? Lol.

And pre-patch, a perfect Axe/Torch burst could stack 28 confusion + 9 Torment + 12 Burn stacks.

Please stop defending an overperforming class just because you main it.

@Imperadordf.2687 said:

Aren’t you the one who was saying Condi Mirage can’t even get 15+ confusions with 1 burst? Lol.

And pre-patch, a perfect Axe/Torch burst could stack 28 confusion + 9 Torment + 12 Burn stacks.

Please stop defending an overperforming class just because you main it.

So let me get this straight.One guy says 26+ i call him a liar.You say 15+ an call me a liar.

No where did i said we can't make it to 15 we can for 3 seconds blowing 3 very long cds and 6 clones.And, why are you bringing up pre patch like that matters? As we are post patch now and this conversation as far as i can tell is a post patch one.

Yet more proof this isn't a fair a unbiased poll. It's just filled with people who don't know how to play against mesmers and in sight of that they refuse to l2p and cry for nerfs and make up stories.

It's either Mesmer or Specifically Druid, regardless of how angry their mains may get at this being pointed out. I think Druid beats Mesmer out though. glass oneshot builds are easier to account for than bunkering a point so effectively you need a 3v1 to push them off.

That being said, eh. It's better than it was last iteration, so I can deal.

Archived