Endless Friendship Tonic?

I received this Endless Friendship Tonic and used it, but the heart disappears as soon as I port. Wiki does not state categorically that would happen or that this tonic is only usable for any period of time or will disappear when you port. The way the wiki is written is ambiguous. Does anyone know why this happens or is it something that you can only use LA?

@Game of Bones.8975 said:I just ported into LA and got one as well.Wiki doesn't say what it does (pro or con) only that I entered Lion's Arch in the month of February (yay me).

What does it do ... other than take up an inventory slot?

Makes you irresistible to Charrs of the opposite gender. Depending on your race, that may or may not be a good thing!

@Hyper Cutter.9376 said:It makes hearts appear over your head.

Like the harpy pheromone bundle item, but on yourself.

Not long ago, we were asking on the forum for the hearts to be in an emote or something. Thanks, Anet! XD This will be fun!

Lucky I happened to go to Lion's Arch--had no idea this was available. I use Mistlock Sanctuary for all my hub needs normally.

Found out about this two days ago. Daily Mystic Forger and all. Wish there was more publicity about it. Bet a lot of players are missing it. Regardless, yes, the effect does disappear if you zone. This is also true for effects like the 'Halo' and 'Horns' potions.

ANet really needs to add cosmetic slots for items like these.

@"Ardenwolfe.8590" said:ANet really needs to add cosmetic slots for items like these.Yep. I like to have several kites and tonics, depending on the moments. But they take so much room in the inventory and it's annoying to move them from one character to another one. A tab for all the cosmetic items "account unlocked" would be great, even if I have to use a mule to store them.

@"Ardenwolfe.8590" said:Found out about this two days ago. Daily Mystic Forger and all. Wish there was more publicity about it. Bet a lot of players are missing it. Regardless, yes, the effect does disappear if you zone. This is also true for effects like the 'Halo' and 'Horns' potions.

ANet really needs to add cosmetic slots for items like these.

What more could they do than announce it on their homepage (which has link in the launcher), yeah its at the end of the article but it's there.https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/share-stories-of-legendary-friendship-and-love/

Archived