What if theory for ending of Balthazar.

blambidy.3216

A title would be like - "Godslayer" or a rank (such as Chief or Commander), being a God isn't exactly a title - there's more to it than that.

And with the Chief things - it depends on if that's how that "clan" or group operates - Some places would make you their Chief, while others would just try killing you for taking out their Chief

@blambidy.3216 said:Do you think that if we kill Balthazar in the end. Instead of being commander that, we will be called a god instead? Possible or just crazy?

No. This already happened. And that's how some washed up worthless woman Kormir became a "Godess"

Not again.No thanks.

I will actually quit this game if the the end of POF involves Kormir.

@Omar Aschi Popp.7496 said:

@blambidy.3216 said:Do you think that if we kill Balthazar in the end. Instead of being commander that, we will be called a god instead? Possible or just crazy?

No. This already happened. And that's how some washed up worthless woman Kormir became a "Godess"

Not again.No thanks.

What if we kill komir if we see her again?

@blambidy.3216 said:

Not again.No thanks.

Then I will rejoice!!!Also I will make you lots of food.

@maddoctor.2738 said:It's more probable that someone else will kill Balthazar (in a cutscene after we defeat him) and take his place.It happened before in the franchise

I vote for Taimi to become the Goddess of Fire and War -- and have her build Scruffy into the ultimate weapon golem.

(Edit: for grammar)

@Omar Aschi Popp.7496 said:

@blambidy.3216 said:

Not again.No thanks.

Then I will rejoice!!!Also I will make you lots of food.

Lol it's a date then XD. Jk jk.

Archived