Reguarding the new WvW System — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Reguarding the new WvW System

Aden.9306Aden.9306 Member ✭✭

Why now? After 5 years you guys choose to work in this. Cause from my perspective this should have put on the to do list right after culling was resolved. Granted, I'm complained about you guys working on the number #1 problem of WvW, but imagine how much better the situation would be had you guys worked on this rather than Blood-lust(so much for even playing field) or Eotm (a WvW that was useless by the time it was implemented).

Comments

• Dawdler.8521Dawdler.8521 Member ✭✭✭✭

Why not now? Maybe it was on the todo list after culling, its just taken a very, very, very long time to get there.

Dont look a gift Asura in the mouth.
    No seriously, dont. Shark teeth.

• Why now? Because all previous attempts at population balance failed. I prefer them trying to improve difficult conundrums instead of giving up on them.

Ordo Dominican [ZEAL]
    Sea of Sorrows

• There is many RvR games coming out in 2018 so if anet wants to keep the wvwers to keep playing gw2 they need to change it to keep us interested.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.