What first class are you taking into the Crystal Desert tomorrow?

DakotaCoty.5721

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't decide atm. Struggle between Necro, Guard, Mesmer. Necro was long time my main, even my first char at all, but the last half year i have no fun by playing him. Also i think the new necro elite will not add a big improvment or complete new playfeeling. It feels okayish in the stresstests. But overall i think i will take my charrdian. Solid powerspec and the Firebrand looks good to me. Seems a good time for me to change my main so i vote for him.

My Revenant, but only because she's the only one of my characters who has actually gotten to say "Well, I guess I'll be heading to the Crystal Desert!" (story) If it weren't for that, I'd pick ranger, as she has always been my "easy" one, personally. Doesn't mean all the others won't go, I just enjoy the RP aspect of her being the first.

@bOTEB.1573 said:My ele because she is able to solo hero point bosses in HOT (like mushroom queen etc)

She will be able to solo everything in PoF too ;)

I enjoy my ele but I'm not good. I'm amazed at some of the good ele players I see.

I'll take Ranger first because it's been my main since beta. Only char that has ascended armor.

Archived