Dealing With Conditions...

ArmageddonAsh.6430

It's a broken piece of the condition mechanic, especially with scourge. They stack 10 conditions, clear 9 but the one you're left with is the 15 stacks of Torment. If they would give a system to prioritize cleansing so much of the fuss over conditions would go away. I don't care about the two stacks of vulnerability blind or even cripple really let me get the ones that hurt off.

@Tinnel.4369 said:It's a broken piece of the condition mechanic, especially with scourge. They stack 10 conditions, clear 9 but the one you're left with is the 15 stacks of Torment. If they would give a system to prioritize cleansing so much of the fuss over conditions would go away. I don't care about the two stacks of vulnerability blind or even cripple really let me get the ones that hurt off.

Yeah, you have like 3 conditions on you, 2 get cleared. The 2 being a Blind, 1 stack of vul but leaving the insane stacks of the THREATENING conditions to melt you. Thats the issue the condition removal in this game has. Makes spamming as many covering conditions too strong.

Archived