Buffing back ressbot scrapper ..for what reason?

Arheundel.6451

I am trying my hardest to understand the reasoning for buffing back ressbot scrapper..... Now to the common double scourge+ guard/druid we add a ressbot to cover the minimal screw up the one playing those cheese builds may make....amazing not even able to enjoy that single unranked game once in a bluemoon anymore....meanwhile the nerfs to ele and rev can continue ..even if I don't know what's left to nerf here, the name itself maybe...

@"Arheundel.6451" said:I am trying my hardest to understand the reasoning for buffing back ressbot scrapper..... Now to the common double scourge+ guard/druid we add a ressbot to cover the minimal screw up the one playing those cheese builds may make....amazing not even able to enjoy that single unranked game once in a bluemoon anymore....meanwhile the nerfs to ele and rev can continue ..even if I don't know what's left to nerf here, the name itself maybe...

Say whaaaaat?

If you've got a resbot scrapper, then the enemy isn't doing their job properly and should be sentenced to death.

Why? Function gyro is incredibly weak, easy to kill and CC. Most engineers have access to one, maybe two stacks of stability. So if the enemy team can't do enough damage or CC to stop the rez... well, they're pretty bad.

Also, the only "buff" resbot scrappers got was barrier instead of superspeed upon successful rez. That's barely anything at all.

Scrapper is pretty manageable. It no longer has its loads of "accidental" CC from detonating Gyros and most of its sustain will come from boon conversion, barrier and blocks/reflects without the pressure in melee range that Holosmith has. Their team support may be decent, but even that has counterplay with heavy cleave on downs.

Archived