LFGuild on SoS (PVX, casual, US Central Time)

Zwerg.5941

Greetings!A friend and I are looking for a casual guild to be a part of. We are looking for a friendly group of individuals to play with and to get to know. We're more into the community side of guilds,rather than the competitive nature. Both of us are relatively new players, playing for a couple of weeks with characters around lvl 40. We both own HoT. I have previous experience in a small guild setting of around 50 members.

Hi, Zwerg!

You and your friend should definitely check out Remnants of Hope! We're not on SoS, but that won't prevent you from playing almost all the game content with us.

RoH is actually a gaming community that has been around since 2009, and is active in multiple games. Our GW2 members are super friendly and always willing to help new players. I actually came back to GW2 a couple of months ago after a few years out of game... and everyone has been amazing with welcoming me into the guild and helping me get my bearings again.

We have a very active forum and PvE events almost every day of the week, plus fractals, raid training and PvP... pretty much anything you could want to do in-game, we have people who do it and will help you learn! We have an application on our website that will help us get to know you, and of course help you get to know us, too! Feel free to message me in-game or on our forums (I'm Siscia over there) if you have any questions.

You can also check out our full recruitment post HERE

how do you like small guilds? we're a bit bigger since we were holding raid schedules previously. need people to be available at specific time for various guild events. hence most bigger guilds actually run events smoother. we're just medium size, if not consider small since a lot are inactive. and we don't want to kick them cuz of that.we're very casual, run mostly at night after reset, aka after 7pm CST until late. since that's when most people get off work and get comfy.quite a lot of us are on SoS too. although we're not a raiding guild, so we don't have a schedule for wvw, just mostly you do you atm =]if you want to try out, feel free to take a look and/or apply.https://www.reddit.com/r/guildrecruitment/comments/7u0gj4/napvxintense_pleasure_mmm_chill_guild_lfm/

Archived