[NA][PvX][SVGN] Paradox of the Arcane Sovereigns looking for Raiders and Fractal member all welcome

Larcadius.6549

Paradox of the Arcane Sovereigns is a casual 18+ semi lewd guild looking for active members that want to grow with us, both as a community and in their game skills. We welcome new, returning and vet players looking to get into end game contents and wish to help you learn at your own pace, and include you in the activities and companionship of our flourishing community.

RaidWe are searching for members of any raid kill level whether noob or pro. No elitist.We currently do our raid runs on Sundays and Wednesday at 8pm EST and soon to set Mondays and Saturday. We will have Trial period and Training runs for new raiders and 1 on 1 tutorial if needed . We enter the raid with a open mind as well a desire to win, in a no pressure environment.what we expect:That you are geared properly.( Ascended not mandatory) so power zerker, condi viper etc..Have access to TS or Discord, Mic not requiredHave a open mind and willingness to understand both class and mechanicsYOU ARE NOT Toxic,Elitism and rude.Failure is always a possibility as long as you get back up and go at it again

FractalsWe are also in the process of getting more Raiders/Members into doing fractals. We will host training runs from whatever tier and possible CMS. We have 1 party of static t4 members, and are looking to have another.

To join fill out small application through google doc. This application is just for admin purposes, to allow us to see how best we can help. Which can be seen by either:

Or

Message in gameRojay.1726

Our other forum posthttps://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/861/na-pvx-cd-paradox-of-the-arcane-sovereigns-svgn-casual-training-community#latest

• 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to say that I joined this guild a couple of months ago, and it's been a great decision. Everyone is very helpful and it's a good bunch of people with a great sense of humor. No egos, no pressure, and everyone has fun playing. It's also a good mix of casual/hardcore as the guild has some very skilled players without the elitism who are always willing to help you out.

I played the game almost exclusively solo for months before joining as I wanted to get into raiding, and my only complaint is that I have so much fun with the guild that I almost don't ever want to play solo anymore. If you're looking for a quality, friendly, non-elitist and non-caustic guild, I highly recommend joining.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived