!!!! BEST PVP MOMENT 2018 ft. SINDRENER !!!!

aelska.4609

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN,

This is with great honour that I will entertain you with an extremely RARE FOOTAGE of a player showing an insane amount of SKILLS during this wonderful and extraordinary PVP SEASON TEN !!!

But ... Let's stop the talking ! HERE COMES THE SHOW !!!

Bows and disappears in smoke

(Note: Sindrener name is in the title just for the clickbait, he did nothing bad except carrying me in this game; as usual ;) )

@apharma.3741 said:

@aelska.4609 said:How do you integrate youtube videos btw ? Might be helpful in the future !

I dunno, I just copy pasta it and the forum does some magic stuff.I mean, look at how old this video is, I'm practically a dinosaur if I remember this song.

Edit: maybe you need a youtube.com link, while yours is...different.

Perfect :D Tyvm <3

its more common then you know if you've seen the video a player posted on the forum not too long ago......the same cheat crap that lets you fly over maps like that lets u zoom around under them at superspeed and pop up anywhere, as well as set your own runspeed so that even while in combat your speed never changes which is a bigger issue then you might think

I also like how one person listed in that match actually named themselves wintrade, match buying / selling, a problem as common as hacking possibly even more so. You know all those people that just go afk weather you're winning or not or dc then come back later in match? Yeah, that.

Saw that at least 10 times last monday, as well as 20 other people that i heard from about the same thing, more in one day then i've seen in the game......ever -- I guess match sellers had a sale?

Archived