Candy Gobbler Sadness :(

aandiarie.7195

I bought a candy gobbler to use in wvw and now most of it's buffs won't work in wvw. I was wondering if anet increase the buffs it does allow in wvw and decrease the amount of times it turns you into a tonic like transformation. The buffs allowed I believe are exp boost, magic or karma boost. All the other good stuff not allowed in wvw :/ like I think speed, armor and etc.

@aandiarie.7195 said:I bought a candy gobbler to use in wvw and now most of it's buffs won't work in wvw. I was wondering if anet increase the buffs it does allow in wvw and decrease the amount of times it turns you into a tonic like transformation. The buffs allowed I believe are exp boost, magic or karma boost. All the other good stuff not allowed in wvw :/ like I think speed, armor and etc.

Combat buffs aren't allowed anymore. I'm only surprised it took them this long to make that change. It always seemed unfair that you could spend some gems to have extra power, defense, or speed, outside of profession and utility mechanics.

Effect DescriptionExperience Bonus (fifty percent).png Experience Booster +50% Experience in All Game Types+50% Reward Track Gain in PvP and WvWUp to 100% Bonus Experience from Kill StreaksMagic Find Boost.png Item Booster +50% Magic Find+50% Chance of Critical Crafting Experience Gain+33% Chance of Extra Gathering Strike10 seconds of Swiftness after GatheringSummons a Black Lion Merchant If Your Inventory Is Full after Gathering (20-Minute Cooldown)Karma Bonus (fifty percent).png 50% Karma Bonus Increase Karma gain by 50%Speed Bonus (fifteen percent).png 15% Speed Bonus Increase movement speed by 15%(Will be removed if you enter competitive PvP or a raid.)Damage Reduction (five percent).png 5% Damage Reduction Decrease incoming damage by 5%(Will be removed if you enter Competitive PvP)Healthful Rejuvenation.png Healthful Rejuvenation Regenerate health(Will be removed if you enter Competitive PvP)

@aandiarie.7195 said:I bought a candy gobbler to use in wvw and now most of it's buffs won't work in wvw. I was wondering if anet increase the buffs it does allow in wvw and decrease the amount of times it turns you into a tonic like transformation. The buffs allowed I believe are exp boost, magic or karma boost. All the other good stuff not allowed in wvw :/ like I think speed, armor and etc.

those were for pve the stat boost.

Archived