My Valentines for Elementalist

Lobsters.3869

Has to be the most fun class to play. We get so many nick nacks to use while we are playing! I don't think any other class gets the same amount of versatility from their characters as we do. We are without a doubt the best!

I DO like the new weaver changes too, but only for healing! If you stack up all the healing equipment you become so hard to kill that it makes me laugh! Ive had multiple situations in WvW where in a group battle they instantly target the squishy elementalist, but OH NO! This thing is hard to kill! They actually have to switch to other targets first before killing me, isnt that the best! And we heal the group so much I love that. I always played healers and love the team building it brings!

I understand some classes have some strong abilities, but hey, they aren't the avatar. WE are the avatar. Enough said.

Happy Valentines day, Elementalist! SMOOOOOOOOCH!

In fact, i'm totally the opposite ... I Hate that ele focus around healing in pvp/wvw to do "good" . I've seen (since launch) ele being played as a healer/support/bunker/godmode and watching my class being nerf again and again making it unplayable several times in spvp and then come back for a while and being non viable again after being nerf to the ground .

I'm kinda sick of ele being "that good" at bunking/healing that i'm bored of that class i 've mained from early GW1 state.

You could say :" hey we got fresh air for a while" and yeah it was a nice fresh air on the class but it got rekt so easily and now with power mirage being more popular i'm scared to play fresh air. Not talking about ppl complaining about instant 100 to 0% (wish i kinda agree when you don't know what the build does)

I love elementalist .... really , but in 5 years ... i'm kinda sick of the healing / bunking ele meta ...

We used to be able to drop a whole zerg of 20 people by ourselves with one combo. Those days were fantastic. But very unrealistic, thats too much power for the avatar. Now we're kind of fitting in with the rest of the pack. What I really wish we had were some kind of jeans. We don't really have any nice pants. But thats okay theres still one day left until V day!

Archived