[Video] Hybrid Firebrand WvW Roaming Vol 3 (Post Nerf)

Lynnie.7213

basically you outplayed every single opponent

The problem post nerf is that your sustain took a major hit. You are kiting for a good 10 seconds just to top off spamming skills left and right whereas a SB can passively regen all that in the mean timeIts sad how pathetic guardian is now. And you were wearing 50/% harrier gear.

At this point I think the heal mantra and even Tome 2 is a liability more than anything. You are better off running meditation heal vs 2+ opponents and cleave dmg will keep you topped off by itself.

The meditation heal + smite cond proc should be enough to heal you to 50%

Also with your GS/Sword shield spec i noticed you were not running the regen/condi clear mantra. I think that's a mistake simply because of the regen + healing power your build would be missing

@Hunter.4783 said:basically you outplayed every single opponent

The problem post nerf is that your sustain took a major hit. You are kiting for a good 10 seconds just to top off spamming skills left and right whereas a SB can passively regen all that in the mean timeIts sad how pathetic guardian is now. And you were wearing 50/% harrier gear.

At this point I think the heal mantra and even Tome 2 is a liability more than anything. You are better off running meditation heal vs 2+ opponents and cleave dmg will keep you topped off by itself.

The meditation heal + smite cond proc should be enough to heal you to 50%

Also with your GS/Sword shield spec i noticed you were not running the regen/condi clear mantra. I think that's a mistake simply because of the regen + healing power your build would be missing

Yeah the nerf did hit us pretty hard, specially the ones running honor line like myself. I usually run meditations with greatsword build because its more of a burst build. I tried meditations several times but i just love mantras, idk why, untill i have to re-cast then, ofc. lol

Archived