Storyline Disconnects [merged] - Page 7 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Storyline Disconnects [merged]

123457>

Comments

• I am having this same issue did you ever find a fix?

• i am having this same issue did you ever find a fix?

• You can peruse the 'official' thread for Dev statements and trouble-shooting tips.

Good luck.

• Hey! I’ve just got this game and ima human ranger, at the very start just after killing the earth boss thing my game dissconects every time. So I can’t progress. Not sure what to do

• I've been testing this in Metrica Province and it seems to be related to the competition of heart quests. ANYTIME a player completes one it crashes the whole map and will roll back progress about 5 minutes or so. This also appears to happen everywhere.

• Moloch Baal.3809Moloch Baal.3809 Member
    edited February 6, 2019

I was doing the "Confront Balthazar" mission and redid it three times. Lost connection to server every time after I killed him but when still in the instance. Don't feel like killing him a fourth time just to have the same thing happen. Anybody knows how to solve this problem?

• Doing Hearts and Minds of the Personal Story and I crashed at the end after beating Mordremoth. Now I have to start from the kitten beginning again. How is this kitten still not fixed when it was originally reported almost an entire year ago? It has done it on the end of other Personal Story quests as well. However this one was pretty time consuming. Can a GM mark it as completed so I don't have to go through this kitten again?

• @Toguro.7641 said:
    Doing Hearts and Minds of the Personal Story and I crashed at the end after beating Mordremoth. Now I have to start from the kitten beginning again. How is this kitten still not fixed when it was originally reported almost an entire year ago? It has done it on the end of other Personal Story quests as well. However this one was pretty time consuming. Can a GM mark it as completed so I don't have to go through this kitten again?

They can not. See your other post/thread.

Good luck.

• @Moloch Baal.3809 said:
    I was doing the "Confront Balthazar" mission and redid it three times. Lost connection to server every time after I killed him but when still in the instance. Don't feel like killing him a fourth time just to have the same thing happen. Anybody knows how to solve this problem?

Yeah, I just finished "To Kill a God" confront Balthazar and I again got booted at the final cut scene after I killed him. This has happened to me on 3 other story-line quests..and I REFUSE to do this tedious quest again. Enough of "fixes" for the customer to do. This has been a KNOWN issue for over a year now and still no fix or workaround. If the game can't handle going from dynamic game play time to cut scenes then Arena net needs to fix it.

• Disconnected twice in the same spot during Forging the Pact in the personal story, right before the final battle after exiting the cave. Two disconnects back to back on repeat attempts.

• @Jeffrey Vaughn.1793
    I've been playing since before launch, and never had a Story Instance disconnect...until today. Sigh. (It just had to be "To Kill a God".)
    Here's what changed: new computer using Win10.
    I'm no longer using my old potato; much better FPS and graphics.
    So, either it's Win10 or i5 and/or GeForce GTX 1050...I guess.

123457>
©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.