New Theorycrafted Weaver build

Ario.8964

Hey all! I'm not an ele main but weaver seems super cool to me so I want to play it and I was thinking this build would be a fun one to use, if you have critiques or possible problems with it please mention those and I will continue working on improving it. Note: Unravel hexes in the build is taking into account the new change to itBuild:http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vFAQJAsYncMAdOg94CGOAM5iFJATYBEAOhE9gVQN4uRPpz0A-jJRSAB1eCAA9BAAw+DtWGAA

Explanation:Given that a lot of weaver skills have a pretty small amount of damage you take air and lightning rod in order to make up for that. Using the many cc's you have on the build your damage is fairly significant on top of whatever else you dish out to your opponent. The build is heavily resistant to conditions as you will be constantly cleansing through the application of superspeed and swiftness. Those boons granting regen plus the signet of restoration healing will allow you to sustain yourself well in combat. The build is incredibly difficult to lock down as you have 3 separate stunbreaks (1 of them also granting stability, the other 2 granting evades) in addition to your dodges, cc, etc. I have no idea if this will work or not but this was what I came up with.

Archived