Gem Store Mount Idea

Brother.1504

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@Oglaf.1074 said:I would pay 2001 Gems for this not to happen.

Can you imagine if ANet decided to accept your offer? Then they could simply propose increasingly horrifying skins and just collect the money, as more & more people paid to not let them in the game.

I’d call the FBI and voice my suspicion that Anet had been taken over by 1940’s mobsters.

“That’s a nice-lookin’ game you’re playing there... would be a shame if something was to happen to it.”

I'd Suggest a few Ideas.

Raptor:

1. Chicken./Other Birds
  2. Motorcycle.
  3. Horse

Springer:

1. Kangaroo.
  2. Chinchilla
  3. Jump Boots (where the character wears those weird booties)
  4. Lemur/Red Panda inspired

Skimmer:1 Dragonfly2 Carpet3 Holoboard4 Floating Dolphin5 Parrot

Jackal:

1. Fox
  2. Wolf
  3. Hyena
  4. Panther/Big Cats

Griffon:

1. Wyvern
  2. Dragon
  3. Chopper
  4. Hawk/Eagle
  5. Hippogriff
  6. Pegasus

Also a brand new idea... Underwater mounts..!!!

1. Seaturtle
  2. Seahorse
  3. Shark
  4. Octopus
  5. Jellyfish
  6. Dolphin
  7. Koi Fish
  8. Dragon Fish

Can you imagine if ANet decided to accept your offer? Then they could simply propose increasingly horrifying skins and just collect the money, as more & more people paid to not let them in the game.

Speaking from the heart here, I would pay them 3000 gems to not make SAB mount skins, and another 3000 gems to retroactively remove the SAB gliders >:D

But it would be curious to see what horrifying mount skins they’d come up with.

They could even make an rng item out of it so you won't know which skin you're gonna not let other people get. :)

Charley Davidson... sounds Norn to me. Needs some runes on the frame as well. And cow horns above the headlight. And dreamcatchers on the tips of the handgrips. And instead of the "swoosh" noise while raptor-jumping, give it your "Vroom!". Also, it would perfectly fit Charr's technology. ANet, take my money and fork over the Charr/Norn Charley Davidson! Or... Charrley Davidson!!!File:Drevil_million_dollars.jpg

Archived