Revennant Jade Winds bugged

The Legendary assassin boon does not activate per it says on the skill stats.PVP, PVP arena, PVP dummies, Just clicking it randomly in Lions arch as well..

No might boon at all.... it never fires the boon that ive seen all week... anywhere.

also ever since the rev buff update a week ago, it seems like the armor class is stripped and we have no defense, I die like a fly fighting a dragon...

Im not sure what happened but rev in pvp is an easy target now, more then ever... Everyone heads for the rev because its falling so easy it may as well be wearing no armor.I like rev but ya killed it somehow...

No more quickness on impossible odds.... That was revs only really good move... Gawd.... Really?

guess i forgot unique per game mode.... anyhow, jade winds does not have boons in pvp, Go Figure right.... you could just require rev to not wear any armor or weapons at this point, really not sure how Devs can drop the ball and maybe its more they cant even find it to be able to pick up the ball...

Rev is so wrecked... ya need a new team desperately.

Jade Winds does not mention anything about granting might. It DOES give might if you have the Nefarious Momentum trait but applies to all utility skills and not just Jade Winds.

Nefarious Momentum only works while in combat and it seems to have a bug because it only seems to give might to damaging utilities. nope, just poor testing conditions previously.

@Khisanth.2948 said:Jade Winds does not mention anything about granting might. It DOES give might if you have the Nefarious Momentum trait but applies to all utility skills and not just Jade Winds.

Nefarious Momentum only works while in combat and it seems to have a bug because it only seems to give might to damaging utilities.

Legendary assassin might 11 1/2 sec.... 90 power 390 condi dmg, i am looking at it now...But I notice when go into pvp hall, its not there anymore so i guess its only active in PVE...I did not check WVW, its not interesting to me...

Look again..

Same thing happens with Phase traversal as well... Legendary Assassins Might... but inactive in PVP...

@RobMonty.3719 said:

@Khisanth.2948 said:Jade Winds does not mention anything about granting might. It DOES give might if you have the Nefarious Momentum trait but applies to all utility skills and not just Jade Winds.

Nefarious Momentum only works while in combat and it seems to have a bug because it only seems to give might to damaging utilities.

Legendary assassin might 11 1/2 sec.... 90 power 390 condi dmg, i am looking at it now...But I notice when go into pvp hall, its not there anymore so i guess its only active in PVE...I did not check WVW, its not interesting to me...

Look again..

Same thing happens with Phase traversal as well... Legendary Assassins Might... but inactive in PVP...

Go and actually look at what traits you have selected in each mode. They are all separate and it also sounds like you are missing your amulet for PvP so you are running around with no stat.

I am redoing build again, just in case... but yea... im getting whipped hard like never before since the patch and i didnt change nothing...

Reading lots of info to learn more and bleh... ready to just quit...

Thanks for any help..

This is a marauder Rev.... My bunker rev does pretty fine and really, had people scream at me because they cant kill me...

Maybe its also because ive played bunker, the marauder seems weak... really dont think its that though.

Thanks

Archived