Weaver Roaming first few days post-patch [video]

Punch.4231

Before the patch I was running marauder/zerker with S/D because without it sword damage was poor and with riptide sustain was decent even with 0 heal power. Post patch I've geared more into condition damage (sword hits harder so less need for power) and sit around 2k power 1k condi without might, and run more like 600 healing power. You have to work way harder than superior roaming classes like holo and mirage, but it's still fun. People complain about healing power being uselss on riptide now, but it still works on SoR and the many, many sources of regen. Sustain seems fine to me, and this is only 2300-2400 armor. I know that it sucks to be underpowered but I don't think we're far away from viability. Please note the build image shows that I'm running Soothing Disruption but really I use Aquamancer's Training (I'm an idiot). I'm not totally sold on the stat distribution I have going, or the rune set, but hey that's what this forum is for.

Day 1 player but been away from the game but play on and off and I'm now looking to come back in full force. I've always had a love for Ele, it was one of the first classes. This video is amazing. You rock man. I used to play DD bunker ele back in the day when it was viable, I'm so glad to see a "similar" play style exist in the new meta.

Archived