[NA] LFGuild in Sorrow’s Furnace server mostly interested in PvE Kinda casual More info in body.

Satiodelf.2946

Hello Everyone!

I am looking for a nice new player friendly guild, preferably one where I can make friends who seem like one big happy family. I would not mind the occasional dungeon run or raid run, but I am mostly concerned with just having fun. Messing around within the game world, not too interested in being the biggest and the strongest. In fact, when most of the guild is just interested in advancing towards being the strongest or caring more about stats and gear then having a good time is what makes me get bored of a game quickly.

Also, full disclosure, I am not as new as I am painting myself. I have a level 80 and had played 4 years ago. But I am just coming back after holding a grudge against the game for a long while. So I am new again in terms of my information on things. I remember a bit about stuff 4 years ago, but not a whole lot of stuff in the current life of the game, which a lot has changed. 2 expansions came out, it has been 4 years.

But, the main thing I am looking for in the guild is the friendliness where I can make friends and just mess around wherever in the world seems most fun at the moment

Hey Saiodelf, Tyrs Paladium [TYRS] may be the guild for you. Tyrs is a casual adult gaming guild with members 30-50+ in age and we concentrate on PvE. We have several new members that are in the same boat as you (been away and coming back) and others who have been playing non-stop since GW1. We are definitely laid back and not uber competitive. Our peak activity takes place evenings and weekends EST.

See our link for more details https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/27147/na-tyrs-tyrs-paladium-is-hiring-the-30-70-year-olds-guild

If this sounds like the place for you, come on over to our website (tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/)Click GW2 in the upper left to select the Guild Wars 2 ChapterClick APPLY in the upper rightComplete the Application

We look forward to hearing from you!

Auro

Archived